Oclaro (OCLR): Management Meetings Show Tracking Ahead Of Guidance - Piper Jaffray
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Burberry rejects multiple takeover offers from Coach: Financial Times
- Trump nominates Ben Carson to head HUD
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Piper Jaffray analyst, Troy Jensen, reiterated his Overweight rating on shares of Oclaro (NASDAQ: OCLR) after holding investor meetings with the CEO and CFO of Oclaro to get an update on optical demand trends and the current state of the 100G cycle. He walked away incrementally more bullish on the sustainability of the cycle and Oclaro's positioning in key markets. The upbeat tone Oclaro had with regards to China visibility well into CY17, Verizon’s Metro build-out ramp and the inflection from hyper scale datacenters upgrading to 100G continuing offered confidence OCLR is tracking at or above the high-end of FQ1 guidance.
No change to the price target of $9.
Shares of Oclaro closed at $8.39 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades National Beverage (FIZZ) to Outperform
- Kite Pharma (KITE): Novartis ASH Data Looks Similar To KITE's - Stifel
- Instinet Upgrades McDonald's (MCD) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Management Comments
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Troy Jensen
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!