Oclaro (OCLR): Management Meetings Show Tracking Ahead Of Guidance - Piper Jaffray
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Piper Jaffray analyst, Troy Jensen, reiterated his Overweight rating on shares of Oclaro (NASDAQ: OCLR) after holding investor meetings with the CEO and CFO of Oclaro to get an update on optical demand trends and the current state of the 100G cycle. He walked away incrementally more bullish on the sustainability of the cycle and Oclaro's positioning in key markets. The upbeat tone Oclaro had with regards to China visibility well into CY17, Verizon’s Metro build-out ramp and the inflection from hyper scale datacenters upgrading to 100G continuing offered confidence OCLR is tracking at or above the high-end of FQ1 guidance.
No change to the price target of $9.
Shares of Oclaro closed at $8.39 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Securities Downgrades Community Health (CYH) to Underperform
- Jefferies Raises Price Target as Cheesecake Factory (CAKE) Posts 3Q Beat
- Needham & Company Raises Price Target on AXT, Inc. (AXTI) Following 3Q Beat and Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Management Comments
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Troy Jensen
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!