OPKO Health (OPK): Shares To Trade Lower On Reimbursement Concerns - Jefferies
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst, Brandon Couillard, reiterated his Hold rating on shares of Opko Health (NASDAQ: OPK) along with a price target of $10. Palmetto posted a final LCD for OPK's 4Kscore prostate cancer test that argued against Medicare coverage.
The analyst believes that Palmetto's no-coverage decision is a major setback for 4K which had been perceived as a key near term growth driver. Going one step further, the analyst thinks that Palmetto's clout in the Dx space will cause OPK's local MAC (Novitas) to follow suit.
Without Medicare, 4K's commercial pathway from here is unclear.
Shares of Opko Health closed at $10.43 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Neurocrine Bio. (NBIX) PT Lowered to $56 at Jefferies Amid Adult Tourette's Data
- Jefferies Starts Palo Alto Networks (PANW) at Hold
- UBS Downgrades Dynegy (DYN) to Sell
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!