ON Semiconductor (ON): Accretive FCS Acquisition Closes Bringing Focus To Post Synergy EPS - Mizuho
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Mizuho Securities analyst, Vijay Rakesh, reiterated his Buy ON Semiconductor (NASDAQ: ON) after the company closed the FCS acquisition, approximately 10 months after the deal was initially announced and one month later than planned. The deal is immediately accretive to non-GAAP EPS.
The combined ON/FCS has a diversified mix with key strength in auto, industrial and communications that can conservatively post ~$1.15 in F17E EPS, with an additional $0.38 of cost synergies incremental for F18E EPS.
No change to the price target of $16.
Shares of ON Semiconductor closed at $11.52 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q; Reiterates Outperform
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Kroger (KR) to $30 Following 3Q and Guidance
- Brean Capital Cuts Price Target on G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Following 3Q Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!