ON Semiconductor (ON): Accretive FCS Acquisition Closes Bringing Focus To Post Synergy EPS - Mizuho
- Top 10 News for 9/26 - 9/30: Deutsche Bank Soars on Settlement; Twitter Back in the M&A Fray; Nike 'Just Didn't Do It' in Q1
- Wall Street rallies, led by Deutsche Bank, financials
- Viacom (VIAB) Forms Special Committee; Will Explore Potential Combination with CBS (CBS)
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Said Near $5.4B Settlement with U.S. - AFP
- Oil up second straight month on OPEC-fueled rally
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Mizuho Securities analyst, Vijay Rakesh, reiterated his Buy ON Semiconductor (NASDAQ: ON) after the company closed the FCS acquisition, approximately 10 months after the deal was initially announced and one month later than planned. The deal is immediately accretive to non-GAAP EPS.
The combined ON/FCS has a diversified mix with key strength in auto, industrial and communications that can conservatively post ~$1.15 in F17E EPS, with an additional $0.38 of cost synergies incremental for F18E EPS.
No change to the price target of $16.
Shares of ON Semiconductor closed at $11.52 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Canaccord Genuity Starts Marathon Oil (MRO) at Hold
- Global Blood Therapeutics' (GBT) GBT440 Has Potential for Peak Sales of $2.7B, Says Wells Fargo; Analyst Initiates Coverage at 'Outperform'
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) Following Investor Day
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!