Nutanix (NTNX): Good Quarter Out Of The Gate, Raising PT - RBC
- Wall Street set to open flat as investors test rally
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
- Oil slips on doubts output cut will end global glut
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/07: (EMKR) (PLAY) (WDC) Higher; (SIGM) (AVAV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
RBC Capital analyst, Matthew Hedberg, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Nutanix (NASDAQ: NTNX) after the company reported a strong debut and all metrics came in above expectations. The price target goes to $38 from $36 on higher estimates.
Q2 guidance was raised but the analyst believes it remains conservative and he expects upside to 2H17 estimates. The analyst stated "incremental investors could come in on GM upside".
Shares of Nutanix closed at $34.09 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Francesca's (FRAN) Following 3Q Report
- RBC Capital Downgrades Concordia Healthcare (CXRX) to Underperform, $1 PT
- Guggenheim Cuts Price Target on Michaels Cos. (MIK) to $30; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Earnings
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!