Nutanix (NTNX): Good Quarter Out Of The Gate, Raising PT - RBC
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
RBC Capital analyst, Matthew Hedberg, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Nutanix (NASDAQ: NTNX) after the company reported a strong debut and all metrics came in above expectations. The price target goes to $38 from $36 on higher estimates.
Q2 guidance was raised but the analyst believes it remains conservative and he expects upside to 2H17 estimates. The analyst stated "incremental investors could come in on GM upside".
Shares of Nutanix closed at $34.09 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Procter & Gamble (PG) PT Raised to $96 at UBS Following 2Q Report
- UPDATE: BMO Capital Upgrades Williams Partners LP (WPZ) to Outperform
- Aegis Capital Assumes Concert Pharmaceuticals (CNCE) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Earnings
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!