Nuance Communications (NUAN): Record Results Offset CEO Retiring - Oppenheimer
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Oppenheimer analyst, Shaul Eyal, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Nuance Communications (NASDAQ: NUAN) after the company reported positive F4Q16 results, exceeding guidance and beating consensus revenue, operating margin, EPS, and CFFO estimates.
The results were driven by strong top-line growth and margin improvement in the Enterprise segment ($109M, +23.3% YoY). Imaging ($66.4M, +7.3%) also performed well following its Power PDF 2.0 launch, while making significant operational improvements (profit margin of 47% vs. 36% in F3Q16). Healthcare ($239.8M, -0.6% YoY) fell short of the Street's $247.3M (despite record net new bookings), impacted by the declining transcription business. NUAN's longstanding Chairman & CEO, Paul Ricci, has advised the BOD of his plans to retire in F1H18 following his contract completion.
No change to the price target of $26.
Shares of Nuance Communications closed at $15.55 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pandora (P): Preannouncement Is Substantial Surprise - FBR
- BTIG Raises Price Target on Cogent Communication (CCOI) to $50
- KLR Group Upgrades Sanchez Energy (SN) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!