Nuance Communications (NUAN): Record Results Offset CEO Retiring - Oppenheimer
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Oppenheimer analyst, Shaul Eyal, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Nuance Communications (NASDAQ: NUAN) after the company reported positive F4Q16 results, exceeding guidance and beating consensus revenue, operating margin, EPS, and CFFO estimates.
The results were driven by strong top-line growth and margin improvement in the Enterprise segment ($109M, +23.3% YoY). Imaging ($66.4M, +7.3%) also performed well following its Power PDF 2.0 launch, while making significant operational improvements (profit margin of 47% vs. 36% in F3Q16). Healthcare ($239.8M, -0.6% YoY) fell short of the Street's $247.3M (despite record net new bookings), impacted by the declining transcription business. NUAN's longstanding Chairman & CEO, Paul Ricci, has advised the BOD of his plans to retire in F1H18 following his contract completion.
No change to the price target of $26.
Shares of Nuance Communications closed at $15.55 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Illinois Tool Works (ITW) Following Analyst Day
- KLR Group Raises Price Target on PDC Energy (PDCE) to $90
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!