Nuance Communications (NUAN): Record Results Offset CEO Retiring - Oppenheimer
- ECB to scale back asset buys as it extends to end-2017
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Wall Street set to open flat after record day
- Oil rallies over $50 despite OPEC output cut doubts
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/08: (VYGR) (TLRD) (LULU) Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Oppenheimer analyst, Shaul Eyal, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Nuance Communications (NASDAQ: NUAN) after the company reported positive F4Q16 results, exceeding guidance and beating consensus revenue, operating margin, EPS, and CFFO estimates.
The results were driven by strong top-line growth and margin improvement in the Enterprise segment ($109M, +23.3% YoY). Imaging ($66.4M, +7.3%) also performed well following its Power PDF 2.0 launch, while making significant operational improvements (profit margin of 47% vs. 36% in F3Q16). Healthcare ($239.8M, -0.6% YoY) fell short of the Street's $247.3M (despite record net new bookings), impacted by the declining transcription business. NUAN's longstanding Chairman & CEO, Paul Ricci, has advised the BOD of his plans to retire in F1H18 following his contract completion.
No change to the price target of $26.
Shares of Nuance Communications closed at $15.55 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Securities Upgrades Lululemon Athletica Inc. (LULU) to Buy; Sees Upside Continuing
- FBR Capital Raises Price Target on TEGNA (TGNA) Following Investor Conference
- Mizuho Securities Upgrades Tailored Brands (TLRD) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!