NuVasive (NUVA): Management Meeting Highlights Potential EPS Upside - Piper Jaffray
- Wall St. lower as earnings from some big names disappoint
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/25: (CWEI) (NXTD) (EYES) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (CALA) Lower (more...)
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Piper Jaffray analyst Matt O'Brien, reiterated his Overweight rating on shares of NuVasive (NASDAQ: NUVA) after meeting with company management (Greg Lucier (CEO), Carol Cox (EVP Strategy and Corporate Communications) and Micah Young (VP, Finance)) on its bus tour. The analyst stated that the meeting was very upbeat and he views the revenue and, more importantly, the earnings outlook "among the best in all of med tech".
The analyst stated the following two key points:
1) "With negative commentary on the health of the spine market here in Q3, NUVA’s management summarily dismissed that notion with its view on domestic volumes."
2) Management expects to generate $1.6B of annual revenue by 2020. NUVA’s internal annual growth projection of 14% through 2020 (assuming mid-point of 2016 guidance) is much more aggressive than what the Street has modeled at 9% ($1.35B revenue target for 2020).
No change to the price target of $70.
Shares of NuVasive closed at $65.47 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Raises Price Target on II-VI, Inc. (IIVI) Following 1Q Beat
- UBS Raises Price Target on Zions Bancorp (ZION) to $29 Following 3Q EPS Beat
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Kimberly-Clark (KMB) Following 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!