Nu Skin (NUS) PT Raised to $45 at Stifel; Maintains 'Sell'
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Stifel analyst Mark Astrachan lifted his price target on Nu Skin Enterprises (NYSE: NUS) to $45.00 (from $34.00) but maintained a Sell rating noting while momentum is improving but valuation is elevated.
Astrachan commented, "We maintain our Sell rating as NUS shares trade at a meaningful premium to direct selling peers (17x forward EPS compared to a peer average of 13.5x) and despite increased sales and EPS guidance (largely reflecting more favorable FX rates) as Nu Skin continues to underperform relative to peers in China, and, excluding LTOs, company growth declined for the third consecutive quarter, with the two-year CAGR down for the fifth consecutive quarter. That said, we recognize the sequential improvement in sales leaders and productivity broadly, and in China specifically, could indicate increasing momentum in Nu Skin’s business and is a watchpoint relative to our Sell rating."
The firm lifted 2016 and 2017 EPS estimates to $2.89 and $3.27, respectively, reflecting the 2Q16 revenue beat and current FX rates. We lift our price target to $45, 14x 2017E EPS.
Shares of Nu Skin Enterprises closed at $53.63 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Ollie's Bargain Outlet (OLLI) Following 3Q
- Stifel Raises Price Target on Clean Harbors (CLH) to $60; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!