Novavax (NVAX): Reiterating Outperform Ahead Of Trial Data This Month - Piper
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Piper Jaffray analyst, Edward Tenthoff, reiterated his Overweight rating on shares of Novavax (NASDAQ: NVAX) ahead of Phase III RESOLVE data on its RSV vaccine expected later this month. The study immunized 11,850 elderly subjects in the Phase III RESOLVE trial and is 90% powered to show a 64% improvement on primary endpoint of reduction in moderate-to-severe RSV LRTI.
The RSV vaccine has received Fast Track designation and on positive RESOLVE data Novavax would file a BLA early next year and seek priority review. Novavax will also report elderly repeat vaccination data from the Phase II rollover study,
No change to the price target of $14.
Shares of Novavax closed at $7.25 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Axovant Sciences (AXON) Risk/Reward 'Massively Skewed to the Upside' - Baird
- Philip Morris Intl (PM) PT Raised to $101 at Jefferies
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Lifted to $48 at Mizuho Following Solid Q3
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Edward Tenthoff
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!