Novavax (NVAX): Reiterating Outperform Ahead Of Trial Data This Month - Piper
- Amazon, health stocks weigh on S&P, Nasdaq; Chevron lifts Dow
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Piper Jaffray analyst, Edward Tenthoff, reiterated his Overweight rating on shares of Novavax (NASDAQ: NVAX) ahead of Phase III RESOLVE data on its RSV vaccine expected later this month. The study immunized 11,850 elderly subjects in the Phase III RESOLVE trial and is 90% powered to show a 64% improvement on primary endpoint of reduction in moderate-to-severe RSV LRTI.
The RSV vaccine has received Fast Track designation and on positive RESOLVE data Novavax would file a BLA early next year and seek priority review. Novavax will also report elderly repeat vaccination data from the Phase II rollover study,
No change to the price target of $14.
Shares of Novavax closed at $7.25 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Leerink Partners Downgrades McKesson (MCK) to Market Perform
- Alphabet (GOOGL) (GOOG) Bullish View Reiterated at Mizuho Post Q3, Remains Top Pick
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Upgrades Level 3 Communications (LVLT) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Edward Tenthoff
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!