Novavax (NVAX): Reiterating Outperform Ahead Of Trial Data This Month - Piper
- Futures rise as 'Trump rally' rolls on
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
- Exclusive: ECB rejects Monte Paschi's request for more time to raise cash - source
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Piper Jaffray analyst, Edward Tenthoff, reiterated his Overweight rating on shares of Novavax (NASDAQ: NVAX) ahead of Phase III RESOLVE data on its RSV vaccine expected later this month. The study immunized 11,850 elderly subjects in the Phase III RESOLVE trial and is 90% powered to show a 64% improvement on primary endpoint of reduction in moderate-to-severe RSV LRTI.
The RSV vaccine has received Fast Track designation and on positive RESOLVE data Novavax would file a BLA early next year and seek priority review. Novavax will also report elderly repeat vaccination data from the Phase II rollover study,
No change to the price target of $14.
Shares of Novavax closed at $7.25 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Biogen (BIIB) PT Raised to $309 at Baird on Additional Sola Details
- BTIG Starts Mitek Systems (MITK) at Buy
- Broadcom (AVGO) PT Raised to $210 at Mizuho
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Edward Tenthoff
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!