Novavax (NVAX): Reiterating Outperform Ahead Of Trial Data This Month - Piper
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Piper Jaffray analyst, Edward Tenthoff, reiterated his Overweight rating on shares of Novavax (NASDAQ: NVAX) ahead of Phase III RESOLVE data on its RSV vaccine expected later this month. The study immunized 11,850 elderly subjects in the Phase III RESOLVE trial and is 90% powered to show a 64% improvement on primary endpoint of reduction in moderate-to-severe RSV LRTI.
The RSV vaccine has received Fast Track designation and on positive RESOLVE data Novavax would file a BLA early next year and seek priority review. Novavax will also report elderly repeat vaccination data from the Phase II rollover study,
No change to the price target of $14.
Shares of Novavax closed at $7.25 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Novavax (NVAX) Initiates Phase 2 Trial of RSV F Vaccine in Older Adults
- CytoSorbents (CTSO) PT Raised to $10 at Maxim Group
- RBC Capital Reiterates Outperform on General Electric (GE) Following 4Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Edward Tenthoff
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!