Novavax (NVAX): Cutting PT After RSV-F Disappoints - Wedbush
- Health, tech stocks extend Wall Street record-setting rally
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Wedbush analyst, Heather Behanna, cut her PT to $1.50 after Novavax (NASDAQ: NVAX) shared more data from its Phase III study of RSV-F in adults 60 years of age or older.
The analyst views the numbers as small and believes it is impossible to draw any conclusion on efficacy of the vaccine. The company will look at other formulations of the vaccine with adjuvant to boost its activity; we do not include the elderly in our valuation of the company at this time. A maternal immunization study is ongoing; Novavax will work with FDA to provide an interim look at data in 2H17.
Additionally, the company is actively working on a zika vaccine and announced a restructuring plan to reduce expense. With a high degree of clinical uncertainty and financial risk due to debt, the analyst stays on the sidelines regarding NVAX shares. We have adjusted timelines, lowering our price target to $1.50.
Neutral Novavax (NASDAQ: NVAX) price target of $1.50 (from $2.00)
Shares of Novavax closed at $1.70 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $207 Following 4Q Beat
- KLR Group Cuts Price Target on Bill Barrett (BBG) to $9; Reiterates Buy
- Needham & Company Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $44; Reiterates Strong Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!