Novadaq Technologies (NVDQ): Positive Growth Dynamics Highlighted At iSPIES - Wedbush
- Wall Street rallies as OPEC reaches output deal
- Pier 1 Imports (PIR) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS; Comps Fall 4.3%
- Intra-Cellular Therapies (ITCI) Announces ITI-007 Phase 3 Missed Primary Endpoint in Schizophrenia
- Vertex Pharma (VRTX) Announces FDA Approval for ORKAMBI in Children 6-11; Lowers 2016 ORKAMBI Revenue Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/28: (AEGR) (PIR) (GSAT) Higher; (ITCI) (ATNM) (PRGS) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Wedbush analyst, Tao Levy, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Novadaq Technologies (NASDAQ: NVDQ) along with the price target of $17 after attending one of Novadaq’s iSPIES Summits. iSPIES summits are company-sponsored medical educational symposiums held three times a year designed to bring together healthcare professionals to present and discuss the use of SPY Fluorescence Imaging Technology across the company’s three surgical specialties (i.e., plastic and reconstructive surgery, endoscopic surgery, and wound care).
The analyst noted that critics point out that using SPY on all patients is unnecessary but KOLs at the meeting noted that there is not a good way to know which patient may develop an adverse event. The only technology that has shown to reduce the risk of an adverse event is SPY fluorescence.
No change to the $17 PT which is based on applying a 6x EV to 2018 sales of $176 million and adding back $2/share in cash.
Shares of Novadaq Technologies closed at $11.72 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Morgan Stanley Downgrades Shopify (SHOP) to Equalweight Following Recent Gains
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Workday (WDAY) to $79 Following User Conference and Analyst Day
- Oppenheimer Reiterates Outperform on Cintas Corp. (CTAS) Following 1Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesTao Levy
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!