Novadaq Technologies (NVDQ): Positive Growth Dynamics Highlighted At iSPIES - Wedbush
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields fall on U.S. jobs data, euro flat before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
- Mnuchin Wants Fannie (FNMA)/Freddie (FMCC) Out of Government Hands, But Stocks Grossly Overvalued - Keefe, Bruyette & Woods
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Wedbush analyst, Tao Levy, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Novadaq Technologies (NASDAQ: NVDQ) along with the price target of $17 after attending one of Novadaq’s iSPIES Summits. iSPIES summits are company-sponsored medical educational symposiums held three times a year designed to bring together healthcare professionals to present and discuss the use of SPY Fluorescence Imaging Technology across the company’s three surgical specialties (i.e., plastic and reconstructive surgery, endoscopic surgery, and wound care).
The analyst noted that critics point out that using SPY on all patients is unnecessary but KOLs at the meeting noted that there is not a good way to know which patient may develop an adverse event. The only technology that has shown to reduce the risk of an adverse event is SPY fluorescence.
No change to the $17 PT which is based on applying a 6x EV to 2018 sales of $176 million and adding back $2/share in cash.
Shares of Novadaq Technologies closed at $11.72 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q; Reiterates Outperform
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) to $23 Following 3Q
- Pivotal Research Downgrades Kroger (KR) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesTao Levy
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!