Novadaq Technologies (NVDQ): Positive Growth Dynamics Highlighted At iSPIES - Wedbush
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Wedbush analyst, Tao Levy, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Novadaq Technologies (NASDAQ: NVDQ) along with the price target of $17 after attending one of Novadaq’s iSPIES Summits. iSPIES summits are company-sponsored medical educational symposiums held three times a year designed to bring together healthcare professionals to present and discuss the use of SPY Fluorescence Imaging Technology across the company’s three surgical specialties (i.e., plastic and reconstructive surgery, endoscopic surgery, and wound care).
The analyst noted that critics point out that using SPY on all patients is unnecessary but KOLs at the meeting noted that there is not a good way to know which patient may develop an adverse event. The only technology that has shown to reduce the risk of an adverse event is SPY fluorescence.
No change to the $17 PT which is based on applying a 6x EV to 2018 sales of $176 million and adding back $2/share in cash.
Shares of Novadaq Technologies closed at $11.72 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pivotal Research Upgrades Flowers Foods (FLO) to Hold
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $37 Following 2Q Beat and Raise
- FBR Capital Raises Price Target on Methode Electronics (MEI) Following Better Than Expected 2Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesTao Levy
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!