Notes From NVIDIA (NVDA) Bus Tour Meeting - RBC
- Wall St stumbles as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- FBI to review more emails related to Clinton's private email use
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
RBC Capital analyst Mitch Steves, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of NVIDIA (NASDAQ: NVDA) after hosting a group investor meeting with Jeff Fisher (Head of Gaming) and Arnab Chanda (Investor Relations).
Important data points included: 1) NVDA believes a ~$200–300 VR price point would help inflect game development and adoption; 2) HMD units could see an inflection in growth exiting 2017; 3) the quality VR experience can be improved materially over the next several years, allowing ASPs to be stable; 4) NVDA reiterated its original 12-month target for an autonomous vehicle built with Drive PX (~8–9 months out from today); and 5) the analyst remained positive on Data Center growth driven by GPU sales.
No change to the price target of $72.
Shares of NVIDIA closed at $61.63 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- RBC Capital Reiterates Outperform on Alphabet (GOOGL) Following 3Q Beat
- Leerink Partners Downgrades McKesson (MCK) to Market Perform
- NVIDIA Sets Conference Call for Third-Quarter Financial Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Management Comments
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!