Notes From NVIDIA (NVDA) Bus Tour Meeting - RBC
- Wall St. falls as earnings from some big names disappoint
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
RBC Capital analyst Mitch Steves, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of NVIDIA (NASDAQ: NVDA) after hosting a group investor meeting with Jeff Fisher (Head of Gaming) and Arnab Chanda (Investor Relations).
Important data points included: 1) NVDA believes a ~$200–300 VR price point would help inflect game development and adoption; 2) HMD units could see an inflection in growth exiting 2017; 3) the quality VR experience can be improved materially over the next several years, allowing ASPs to be stable; 4) NVDA reiterated its original 12-month target for an autonomous vehicle built with Drive PX (~8–9 months out from today); and 5) the analyst remained positive on Data Center growth driven by GPU sales.
No change to the price target of $72.
Shares of NVIDIA closed at $61.63 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Restaurant Brands (QSR) to $54
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades VF Corp. (VFC) to Hold
- Visa (V) PT Trimmed to $93 at Stifel With Initial 2017 Guidance a Touch Light
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Management Comments
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!