Notes From NVIDIA (NVDA) Bus Tour Meeting - RBC
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
RBC Capital analyst Mitch Steves, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of NVIDIA (NASDAQ: NVDA) after hosting a group investor meeting with Jeff Fisher (Head of Gaming) and Arnab Chanda (Investor Relations).
Important data points included: 1) NVDA believes a ~$200–300 VR price point would help inflect game development and adoption; 2) HMD units could see an inflection in growth exiting 2017; 3) the quality VR experience can be improved materially over the next several years, allowing ASPs to be stable; 4) NVDA reiterated its original 12-month target for an autonomous vehicle built with Drive PX (~8–9 months out from today); and 5) the analyst remained positive on Data Center growth driven by GPU sales.
No change to the price target of $72.
Shares of NVIDIA closed at $61.63 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- RBC Capital Reiterates Outperform on General Electric (GE) Following 4Q
- Overseas Shipholding Group (OSG) Reaches Agreement with SEC
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Upgrades Columbus McKinnon (CMCO) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Management Comments
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!