Notes From NVIDIA (NVDA) Bus Tour Meeting - RBC
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
RBC Capital analyst Mitch Steves, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of NVIDIA (NASDAQ: NVDA) after hosting a group investor meeting with Jeff Fisher (Head of Gaming) and Arnab Chanda (Investor Relations).
Important data points included: 1) NVDA believes a ~$200–300 VR price point would help inflect game development and adoption; 2) HMD units could see an inflection in growth exiting 2017; 3) the quality VR experience can be improved materially over the next several years, allowing ASPs to be stable; 4) NVDA reiterated its original 12-month target for an autonomous vehicle built with Drive PX (~8–9 months out from today); and 5) the analyst remained positive on Data Center growth driven by GPU sales.
No change to the price target of $72.
Shares of NVIDIA closed at $61.63 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Insys Therapeutics (INSY): DOJ Settlement Needed - RBC
- RBC Capital Downgrades AFLAC (AFL) to Underperform
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Cooper Cos. (COO) Following 4Q Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Management Comments
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!