Not Much New at Salesforce's (CRN) Analyst Day, But Tone Still Positive - BTIG
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BTIG reaffirmed its Buy rating and $100 price target on salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM) following the company's Analyst Day this week.
The firm commented,
The company didn’t cover much new ground at the Analyst Day, but the tone was bullish (as usual). Most importantly, in light of the recent spending spree, Salesforce reiterated its revenue growth and margin framework of 20-30% y/y and +100-300bps annually for the “foreseeable future” (leaving aside persistent rumors around transformational deals). Overall, the company sees $10 billion in revenues next fiscal year (FY18), and believes there’s a clear line of sight on the next $10 billion, all in the backdrop of an addressable market that should reach >$100 billion by 2020. Given the discrepancy between current results and available opportunity, Salesforce definitely has some heavy lifting to do. However, despite renewed competitive tensions with an old frenemy, we still see the company as best positioned to help enterprise customers with their digital transformations.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Proofpoint (PFPT) Still the Name to Own Following Q3 Results; BTIG Affirms at 'Buy'
- Wedbush Reiterates Outperform on Pool Corp. (POOL) Following 3Q Report
- KLA-Tencor (KLAC) PT Raised to $85 at Cowen
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!