Not Much New at Salesforce's (CRN) Analyst Day, But Tone Still Positive - BTIG
- Wall Street hits record high for third day in a row
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Exclusive: Japan's TDK in talks to buy iPhone supplier InvenSense - sources
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
BTIG reaffirmed its Buy rating and $100 price target on salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM) following the company's Analyst Day this week.
The firm commented,
The company didn’t cover much new ground at the Analyst Day, but the tone was bullish (as usual). Most importantly, in light of the recent spending spree, Salesforce reiterated its revenue growth and margin framework of 20-30% y/y and +100-300bps annually for the “foreseeable future” (leaving aside persistent rumors around transformational deals). Overall, the company sees $10 billion in revenues next fiscal year (FY18), and believes there’s a clear line of sight on the next $10 billion, all in the backdrop of an addressable market that should reach >$100 billion by 2020. Given the discrepancy between current results and available opportunity, Salesforce definitely has some heavy lifting to do. However, despite renewed competitive tensions with an old frenemy, we still see the company as best positioned to help enterprise customers with their digital transformations.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BTIG Starts Mitek Systems (MITK) at Buy
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $43 Following 2Q
- Salesforce Releases '2016 Connected Utilities Report,' Revealing 90% of Americans Believe Their Experiences with Utility Companies Could Be Improved
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!