Northland Capital Markets Starts Sensus Healthcare (SRTS) at Outperform (Earlier)
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Northland Capital Markets initiates coverage on Sensus Healthcare (NASDAQ: SRTS) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $8.00.
Analyst Suraj Kalia commented, "We are initiating coverage of Sensus Healthcare with an Outperform rating / $8 PT, which represents 6x forward P/S. Sensus superficial x-ray therapy (SRT) presents a unique tool in the armamentarium of treating non-melanoma skin cancer, keloids, psoriasis and intra-operative radiation. Our constructive stance is a reflection of SRT's ability to improve ROI for clinicians while providing similar / better clinical outcomes for patients, without the side effects associated with traditional therapy."
Shares of Sensus Healthcare closed at $6.35 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- M&T Bank (MTB) PT Raised to $165 at FBR Capital Following 4Q Beat
- Polaris Industries (PII) PT Raised to $85 at Stifel Ahead of 4Q Report
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Starts GCP Applied Technologies (GCP) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!