Northland Capital Markets Starts Sensus Healthcare (SRTS) at Outperform (Earlier)
- Dow, S&P 500 surge to highs; transports set record
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/7: (ANTH) (EMKR) (PLAY) Higher; (SIGM) (OHAI) (FTK) Lower
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Northland Capital Markets initiates coverage on Sensus Healthcare (NASDAQ: SRTS) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $8.00.
Analyst Suraj Kalia commented, "We are initiating coverage of Sensus Healthcare with an Outperform rating / $8 PT, which represents 6x forward P/S. Sensus superficial x-ray therapy (SRT) presents a unique tool in the armamentarium of treating non-melanoma skin cancer, keloids, psoriasis and intra-operative radiation. Our constructive stance is a reflection of SRT's ability to improve ROI for clinicians while providing similar / better clinical outcomes for patients, without the side effects associated with traditional therapy."
Shares of Sensus Healthcare closed at $6.35 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Starts Owens Corning (OC) at Buy
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades MGM Growth Properties (MGP) to Hold
- Oppenheimer Assumes OvaScience (OVAS) at Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!