Northland Capital Markets Starts Sensus Healthcare (SRTS) at Outperform (Earlier)
- Healthcare, tech stocks drive Wall Street higher
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- Tesla (TSLA) Posts Q3 adj.-EPS of 71c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/27: (PRQR) (OCN) (TWTR) Higher; (CYH) (GNC) (RNWK) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Northland Capital Markets initiates coverage on Sensus Healthcare (NASDAQ: SRTS) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $8.00.
Analyst Suraj Kalia commented, "We are initiating coverage of Sensus Healthcare with an Outperform rating / $8 PT, which represents 6x forward P/S. Sensus superficial x-ray therapy (SRT) presents a unique tool in the armamentarium of treating non-melanoma skin cancer, keloids, psoriasis and intra-operative radiation. Our constructive stance is a reflection of SRT's ability to improve ROI for clinicians while providing similar / better clinical outcomes for patients, without the side effects associated with traditional therapy."
Shares of Sensus Healthcare closed at $6.35 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rosenblatt Upgrades NETGEAR (NTGR) to Buy
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on VMware (VMW) to $91 Following Better Than Expected 3Q
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Essendant (ESND) to $18 Following EPS Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!