Northland Capital Markets Remains bullish on Nxstage Medical (NXTM) Following Field Checks
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Northland Capital Markets reiterated an Outperform rating and $25.00 price target on NxStage Medical (NASDAQ: NXTM) following recent checks.
Analyst Suraj Kalia commented, "Our recent due diligence calls with experts & site visit to NXTM lead us to believe that NxStage' 5-yr forecast will be critically dependent on the timing of the rollouts, reliability of the products & how execution risk is managed. We believe that NxStage "probably" can deliver on its 5-yr goals. However, more importantly, the on-demand PD cycler could cause seismic shifts in the space, and force the big boys to respond. In our view, that is the significant call option in this story to play."
Shares of NxStage Medical closed at $23.05 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rosenblatt Upgrades NETGEAR (NTGR) to Buy
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Texas Instruments (TXN) Following 3Q Report
- PAREXEL (PRXL) PT, Estimates Lowered at Evercore ISI
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!