Northland Capital Markets Remains bullish on Nxstage Medical (NXTM) Following Field Checks
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Northland Capital Markets reiterated an Outperform rating and $25.00 price target on NxStage Medical (NASDAQ: NXTM) following recent checks.
Analyst Suraj Kalia commented, "Our recent due diligence calls with experts & site visit to NXTM lead us to believe that NxStage' 5-yr forecast will be critically dependent on the timing of the rollouts, reliability of the products & how execution risk is managed. We believe that NxStage "probably" can deliver on its 5-yr goals. However, more importantly, the on-demand PD cycler could cause seismic shifts in the space, and force the big boys to respond. In our view, that is the significant call option in this story to play."
Shares of NxStage Medical closed at $23.05 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Barclays Downgrades Unilever ADR (UL) to Equalweight
- JPMorgan Downgrades Endo International plc (ENDP) to Neutral
- Checkpoint Software (CHKP) PT Raised to $94 at Stifel Following 4Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!