Northland Capital Markets Remains bullish on Nxstage Medical (NXTM) Following Field Checks
- Wall Street hits new high as post-election rally roars ahead
- ECB to scale back asset buys as it extends to end-2017
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 despite doubts over OPEC output cut
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/08: (VYGR) (TLRD) (LULU) Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Northland Capital Markets reiterated an Outperform rating and $25.00 price target on NxStage Medical (NASDAQ: NXTM) following recent checks.
Analyst Suraj Kalia commented, "Our recent due diligence calls with experts & site visit to NXTM lead us to believe that NxStage' 5-yr forecast will be critically dependent on the timing of the rollouts, reliability of the products & how execution risk is managed. We believe that NxStage "probably" can deliver on its 5-yr goals. However, more importantly, the on-demand PD cycler could cause seismic shifts in the space, and force the big boys to respond. In our view, that is the significant call option in this story to play."
Shares of NxStage Medical closed at $23.05 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- lululemon athletica (LULU): Raising Estimates, Cutting Valuation Range - Wells Fargo
- UBS Raises Price Target on Lowe's Cos. (LOW) Following Analyst Meeting
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!