Nordstrom (JWN) PT Lifted to $63 at Cowen; Focus on Prioritizing
- Wall Street set to open flat as investors test rally
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
- Oil slips on doubts output cut will end global glut
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/07: (EMKR) (PLAY) (WDC) Higher; (SIGM) (AVAV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Cowen analyst Oliver Chen reiterated an Outperform rating and raised its price target on Nordstrom (NYSE: JWN) to $64.00 (from $55.00) following results.
Chen commented, "We like JWN’s Focus on Prioritizing: limited distribution brands, a best in class human service experience, and a seamless digital + physical experience; meanwhile, an expanded loyalty program is also a barrier to entry. Aggressive inventory alignment yields +95bps of gross margin expansion to 34.9%. Reiterate Outperform & raise PT to $64 on ~19x FY17E EPS of $3.13."
He added, "On the other hand, we do acknowledge risk factors include physical store traffic given -4.5% comps at bricks and mortar stores, near term profitability prospects at Trunk Club given $197M writedown, and long term costs of driving customer convenience which could be likely to offset margins."
Shares of Nordstrom closed at $56.03 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Francesca's (FRAN) Following 3Q Report
- KLR Group Raise Price Target on Oasis Petroleum (OAS) to $22; Reiterates Buy
- Instinet Cuts Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) PT to $333
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!