Nordstrom (JWN) PT Lifted to $63 at Cowen; Focus on Prioritizing
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cowen analyst Oliver Chen reiterated an Outperform rating and raised its price target on Nordstrom (NYSE: JWN) to $64.00 (from $55.00) following results.
Chen commented, "We like JWN’s Focus on Prioritizing: limited distribution brands, a best in class human service experience, and a seamless digital + physical experience; meanwhile, an expanded loyalty program is also a barrier to entry. Aggressive inventory alignment yields +95bps of gross margin expansion to 34.9%. Reiterate Outperform & raise PT to $64 on ~19x FY17E EPS of $3.13."
He added, "On the other hand, we do acknowledge risk factors include physical store traffic given -4.5% comps at bricks and mortar stores, near term profitability prospects at Trunk Club given $197M writedown, and long term costs of driving customer convenience which could be likely to offset margins."
Shares of Nordstrom closed at $56.03 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Illinois Tool Works (ITW) Following Analyst Day
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Teleflex (TFX) Ahead of Vascular Solutions (VASC) Acquisition
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!