Nordstrom (JWN): Results Justify The Expensive P/E - Cowen
- Wall Street lower as oil snaps four-day rally
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Cowen analyst, Oliver Chen, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Nordstrom (NYSE: JWN) after the company's 2Q EPS beat on better comps, FY16 EPS guide was raised & strong Anniversary Sale results were better than expected.
The analyst, raised his PT to $55 from $48 based on ~18x 2017 EPS as improving comp performance, clean-ish inventories & easy compares provide a favorable 2H16 setup. The analyst continues to view JWN as the most future-proof department store long-term, which justifies the expensive P/E.
price target of $55.00 (from $48.00)
Shares of Nordstrom closed at $47.56 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cowen Downgrades Nike (NKE) to Neutral; Sees Lower Guidance
- KLR Group Raises Price Target on PDC Energy (PDCE) to $90
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Antero Midstream Partners LP (AM) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!