Nordstrom (JWN): Results Justify The Expensive P/E - Cowen
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends flat; Microsoft rallies, healthcare falls
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Cowen analyst, Oliver Chen, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Nordstrom (NYSE: JWN) after the company's 2Q EPS beat on better comps, FY16 EPS guide was raised & strong Anniversary Sale results were better than expected.
The analyst, raised his PT to $55 from $48 based on ~18x 2017 EPS as improving comp performance, clean-ish inventories & easy compares provide a favorable 2H16 setup. The analyst continues to view JWN as the most future-proof department store long-term, which justifies the expensive P/E.
price target of $55.00 (from $48.00)
Shares of Nordstrom closed at $47.56 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- KLA-Tencor (KLAC) PT Raised to $85 at Cowen
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- Microsoft (MSFT) PT Lifted to $68 at Nomura
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!