Nordstrom (JWN): Notes From Management Meeting - Cowen
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- US Drone Market Could Reach 6 Million By 2019 - Oppenheimer
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Cowen analyst, Oliver Chen, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Nordstrom (NYSE: JWN) after hosting an investor visit to HQ on August 23rd. Investors met with CoPresident Blake Nordstrom, CFO Mike Koppel, & IR Director Trina Schurman who acknowledged the need to re-invent the full-price shopping experience as well as the rise of Amazon. The biggest positives include cleaner inventories, the Anniversary sale momentum & Rack improvement.
The analyst acknowledged that JWN is expensive, but he remained at an Outperform rating. No change to the price target of $55.
Shares of Nordstrom closed at $51.26 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades Nordstrom (JWN) to Outperform
- Deutsche Bank Starts Danaher (DHR) at Buy
- Credit Suisse Downgrades Kohl's (KSS) to Underperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Management Comments
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!