Nordstrom (JWN): Notes From Management Meeting - Cowen
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cowen analyst, Oliver Chen, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Nordstrom (NYSE: JWN) after hosting an investor visit to HQ on August 23rd. Investors met with CoPresident Blake Nordstrom, CFO Mike Koppel, & IR Director Trina Schurman who acknowledged the need to re-invent the full-price shopping experience as well as the rise of Amazon. The biggest positives include cleaner inventories, the Anniversary sale momentum & Rack improvement.
The analyst acknowledged that JWN is expensive, but he remained at an Outperform rating. No change to the price target of $55.
Shares of Nordstrom closed at $51.26 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- Cowen Reiterates Outperform on Costco Wholesale (COST) Ahead of 4Q
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 12/5: (V) (VNCE) (MCD) Upgraded; (KEY) (WCC) (VASC) Downgraded
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Management Comments
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!