Nordstrom (JWN): Notes From Management Meeting - Cowen
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Cowen analyst, Oliver Chen, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Nordstrom (NYSE: JWN) after hosting an investor visit to HQ on August 23rd. Investors met with CoPresident Blake Nordstrom, CFO Mike Koppel, & IR Director Trina Schurman who acknowledged the need to re-invent the full-price shopping experience as well as the rise of Amazon. The biggest positives include cleaner inventories, the Anniversary sale momentum & Rack improvement.
The analyst acknowledged that JWN is expensive, but he remained at an Outperform rating. No change to the price target of $55.
Shares of Nordstrom closed at $51.26 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- KLA-Tencor (KLAC) PT Raised to $85 at Cowen
- AMD (AMD) Q3 'Solid' - Jefferies
- Oppenheimer Reiterates Outperform on Microsoft (MSFT) Following Strong 1Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Management Comments
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!