Nordstrom (JWN): Notes From Management Meeting - Cowen
- Wall St. opens higher as M&A activity boosts confidence
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/24: (BEAV) (JPEP) (HLT) Higher; (BAS) (INO) (ADRO) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cowen analyst, Oliver Chen, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Nordstrom (NYSE: JWN) after hosting an investor visit to HQ on August 23rd. Investors met with CoPresident Blake Nordstrom, CFO Mike Koppel, & IR Director Trina Schurman who acknowledged the need to re-invent the full-price shopping experience as well as the rise of Amazon. The biggest positives include cleaner inventories, the Anniversary sale momentum & Rack improvement.
The analyst acknowledged that JWN is expensive, but he remained at an Outperform rating. No change to the price target of $55.
Shares of Nordstrom closed at $51.26 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cowen Upgrades Dick's Sporting Goods (DKS) to Outperform
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on FMC Technologies (FTI) After Adjusting Estimates
- Credit Suisse Downgrades Time Warner (TWX) to Neutral Following Takeover
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Management Comments
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!