Nomura Securities raises Price Target on Francesca's (FRAN) to $16 Following 2Q
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Nomura Securities reiterated a Buy rating on Francesca's Holdings (NASDAQ: FRAN), and raised the price target to $16.00 (from $14.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report.
Analyst Simeon Siegel commented, "FRAN’s 2Q beat and 3Q above St guide pushed it back to the positive side of the performance seesaw. Although this is clearly a step in the right direction and mgmt’s confidence in the recovery was evident on the call, the 4Q compare is difficult to ignore, and we will continue to monitor traffic trends leading up to 4Q15’s 7% transaction increase. To that end, we raise our estimates but toward the low end of the adjusted guide $0.95 (excluding the 3¢ CEO resignation benefit), and we raise our TP to $16."
Shares of Francesca\'s Holdings closed at $14.97 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Benchmark Electronics (BHE) Following In-Line 3Q
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Boston Beer Co. (SAM) to $140 Following Weak 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNomura, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!