Nomura Securities raises Price Target on Francesca's (FRAN) to $16 Following 2Q
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Nomura Securities reiterated a Buy rating on Francesca's Holdings (NASDAQ: FRAN), and raised the price target to $16.00 (from $14.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report.
Analyst Simeon Siegel commented, "FRAN’s 2Q beat and 3Q above St guide pushed it back to the positive side of the performance seesaw. Although this is clearly a step in the right direction and mgmt’s confidence in the recovery was evident on the call, the 4Q compare is difficult to ignore, and we will continue to monitor traffic trends leading up to 4Q15’s 7% transaction increase. To that end, we raise our estimates but toward the low end of the adjusted guide $0.95 (excluding the 3¢ CEO resignation benefit), and we raise our TP to $16."
Shares of Francesca\'s Holdings closed at $14.97 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Checkpoint Software (CHKP) PT Raised to $94 at Stifel Following 4Q Beat
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $120 at Aegis Capital Following Solid 4Q
- Polaris Industries (PII) PT Raised to $85 at Stifel Ahead of 4Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNomura, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!