Nomura Securities raises Price Target on Francesca's (FRAN) to $16 Following 2Q
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Nomura Securities reiterated a Buy rating on Francesca's Holdings (NASDAQ: FRAN), and raised the price target to $16.00 (from $14.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report.
Analyst Simeon Siegel commented, "FRAN’s 2Q beat and 3Q above St guide pushed it back to the positive side of the performance seesaw. Although this is clearly a step in the right direction and mgmt’s confidence in the recovery was evident on the call, the 4Q compare is difficult to ignore, and we will continue to monitor traffic trends leading up to 4Q15’s 7% transaction increase. To that end, we raise our estimates but toward the low end of the adjusted guide $0.95 (excluding the 3¢ CEO resignation benefit), and we raise our TP to $16."
Shares of Francesca\'s Holdings closed at $14.97 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- UBS Cuts Price Target on SecureWorks Corp. (SCWX) to $13
- Stifel Reiterates Buy on Casella Waste Systems (CWST) - PT to $16
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNomura, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!