Nomura Securities Upgrades Platform Specialty Products (PAH) to Buy; Deep Discount and Return to Growth
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Nomura Securities upgraded Platform Specialty Products (NYSE: PAH) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $11.00 (from $12.00), citing a return of growth in earnings and deep valuation discount.
Analyst Aleksey Yefremov commented, "We upgrade PAH shares to Buy, having maintained Neutral since our initiation on 15 December, 2014. Our Buy thesis is focused on resumption of more sustainable growth in EBITDA in the range of 5-9% in 2017-18, with free cash flow growth enhanced by significant financial leverage of 6.8x net debt/EBITDA. While high leverage remains one of our key concerns, we also see it as a tailwind in the context of growing EBITDA. To be clear, PAH remains a high risk/high payoff investment, primarily because of current level of debt (median leverage for our coverage is 2.0x), which still needs to be reduced. We trim our target price by $1 to $11, which still implies 39% potential upside. Our target price is based on 6.8% avg. ’17-18E FCF yield, implying 9.5x EV/EBITDA for 2017E. In our upside scenarios we see PAH shares valued at ~$14-16."
Shares of Platform Specialty Products closed at $7.89 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $207 Following 4Q Beat
- KLR Group Cuts Price Target on Bill Barrett (BBG) to $9; Reiterates Buy
- Needham & Company Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $44; Reiterates Strong Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesNomura, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!