Nomura Securities Upgrades Nintendo (NTDOY) to Buy; Headed in Right LT Direction
- Wall St stumbles as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- FBI to review more emails related to Clinton's private email use
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Nomura Securities upgraded Nintendo (OTC: NTDOY) from Neutral to Buy and raised its price target to JPY 32,000 from (JPY 15,200), saying it is headed in the right strategic direction from a longer-term perspective.
Analyst Junko Yamamura commented, "We think the success of Pokémon GO and the announcement of Super Mario Run heralds a change in earnings structure at Nintendo. We think the company's longerterm profit structure will be one in which operating profits from the online business provide support to medium-sized hits at the console business, which has a five-year cycle. We have changed our valuation methodology from P/E to DCF because we think prospects of stable, consistent operating profit growth have risen. We obtain our target price of ¥32,000 via a DCF model that assumes WACC of 6.4% and raise our rating from Neutral to Buy."
Shares of Nintendo closed at $31.22 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Leerink Partners Cuts Price Target on Conmed (CNMD) to $43; Reiterates Market Perform
- Wedbush Remains Bullish on Amazon.com (AMZN) Following 3Q
- Amazon (AMZN) PT Raised to $1250 at Susquehanna
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesNomura, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!