Nomura Securities Upgrades F5 Networks (FFIV) to Neutral
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Nomura Securities upgraded F5 Networks (NASDAQ: FFIV) from Reduce to Neutral with a price target of $130.00 (from $115.00).
Analyst Jeffrey Kvaal commented, "We have held a Reduce rating on F5 given near-term risk from its product refresh and long-term risk from the adoption of the public cloud. F4Q results indicate the product refresh risk is now greatly reduced and the cloud risk is, if not eliminated, at least deferred. Ahead of F5’s 11/17 analyst day, we upgrade to a Neutral rating and raise our price target to $130."
Shares of F5 Networks closed at $137.77 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pivotal Research Upgrades Flowers Foods (FLO) to Hold
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Hartford Financial (HIG) to $55
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Cooper Cos. (COO) Following 4Q Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!