Nomura Securities Upgrades Chesapeake Energy (CHK) to Neutral
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Nomura Securities upgraded Chesapeake Energy (NYSE: CHK) from Reduce to Neutral with a price target of $7.50 (from $4.00).
Analyst Lloyd Byrne commented, " our way through the majority of new play data and its preliminary impact on our Net Asset Value and corporate model. We are raising our target to $7.50 per share and removing our discount tied to future liquidity / funding. CEO Doug Lawler and CFO Dominic Dell 'Osso deserve a lot of credit for a substantive repositioning."
FY16E EPS from $(0.22) to $(0.17); FY17E EPS from $0.76 to $0.67.
Shares of Chesapeake Energy closed at $6.91 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades TIM Participacoes (TSU) to Overweight
- Wal-Mart (WMT) PT Lowered to $70 at Morgan Stanley, Says Food Price Deflation Is A Wildcard, Concerned Over Slowdown In Site Visitations
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades The Liberty SiriusXM Group (LSXMK) to Equalweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!