Nomura Securities Upgrades Chesapeake Energy (CHK) to Neutral
- Wall Street set to open flat as investors test rally
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
- Oil slips on doubts output cut will end global glut
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/07: (EMKR) (PLAY) (WDC) Higher; (SIGM) (AVAV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Nomura Securities upgraded Chesapeake Energy (NYSE: CHK) from Reduce to Neutral with a price target of $7.50 (from $4.00).
Analyst Lloyd Byrne commented, " our way through the majority of new play data and its preliminary impact on our Net Asset Value and corporate model. We are raising our target to $7.50 per share and removing our discount tied to future liquidity / funding. CEO Doug Lawler and CFO Dominic Dell 'Osso deserve a lot of credit for a substantive repositioning."
FY16E EPS from $(0.22) to $(0.17); FY17E EPS from $0.76 to $0.67.
Shares of Chesapeake Energy closed at $6.91 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Susquehanna Upgrades Caleres (CAL) to Positive
- KLR Group Raise Price Target on Oasis Petroleum (OAS) to $22; Reiterates Buy
- Western Digital (WDC): Takeaways From Analyst Day, Raising PT - Susquehanna
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!