Nomura Securities Upgrades Chesapeake Energy (CHK) to Neutral
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Nomura Securities upgraded Chesapeake Energy (NYSE: CHK) from Reduce to Neutral with a price target of $7.50 (from $4.00).
Analyst Lloyd Byrne commented, " our way through the majority of new play data and its preliminary impact on our Net Asset Value and corporate model. We are raising our target to $7.50 per share and removing our discount tied to future liquidity / funding. CEO Doug Lawler and CFO Dominic Dell 'Osso deserve a lot of credit for a substantive repositioning."
FY16E EPS from $(0.22) to $(0.17); FY17E EPS from $0.76 to $0.67.
Shares of Chesapeake Energy closed at $6.91 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades Juniper Networks (JNPR) to Outperform
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades MGM Growth Properties (MGP) to Hold
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Capital One Financial (COF) to $90
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!