Nomura Securities Upgrades ARMOUR Residential (ARR) to Neutral
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Nomura Securities upgraded ARMOUR Residential (NYSE: ARR) from Reduce to Neutral with a price target of $24.00 (from $19.00).
Analyst Brock Vandervliet commented, "We are raising our investment rating on ARMOUR Residential from Reduce to Neutral and raising our target price from $19 to $24. ARR’s fundamental performance has improved in recent quarters including partial recovery of book value back to levels last seen in early 2015 while at the same time reducing the high leverage levels which concerned us. In addition, we are moderately increasing our EPS estimates. These factors make a Neutral rating more appropriate. We base our new TP on a P/B multiple of 0.90x, 0.15x higher than our previous multiple but a slight discount to peers."
Shares of ARMOUR Residential closed at $23.22 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- KLR Group Raises Price Target on PDC Energy (PDCE) to $90
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Itron (ITRI) to $70; Reiterates Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!