Nomura Securities Upgrades ARMOUR Residential (ARR) to Neutral
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Nomura Securities upgraded ARMOUR Residential (NYSE: ARR) from Reduce to Neutral with a price target of $24.00 (from $19.00).
Analyst Brock Vandervliet commented, "We are raising our investment rating on ARMOUR Residential from Reduce to Neutral and raising our target price from $19 to $24. ARR’s fundamental performance has improved in recent quarters including partial recovery of book value back to levels last seen in early 2015 while at the same time reducing the high leverage levels which concerned us. In addition, we are moderately increasing our EPS estimates. These factors make a Neutral rating more appropriate. We base our new TP on a P/B multiple of 0.90x, 0.15x higher than our previous multiple but a slight discount to peers."
Shares of ARMOUR Residential closed at $23.22 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs (GS) PT Raised to $256.00 at Oppenheimer Following 4Q Report
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Raised to $150.00 at BMO Capital; Keeps 'Market Perform'
- Cree (CREE) PT Raised to $23 at Canaccord Genuity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!