Nomura Securities Starts Under Armour, Inc. (UA) at Neutral
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Nomura Securities initiates coverage on Under Armour, Inc. (NYSE: UA) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $38.00.
Analyst Simeon Siegel commented, "With industry-leading growth, it seems clear UA has an impressive runway ahead. However, at 50x FY17E EPS, it’s also clear this is well understood by the market. With current valuation hinging on future success, analyzing the past year’s performance against original goals can help measure the progress toward the FY18 $7.5bn revenue target (given one year ago). Based on findings below, we expect footwear to outperform the original guide and see a meaningful wholesale opportunity, but we are more cautious on the rate of growth of the larger apparel business. We launch with a Neutral rating, as we believe UA is pricing in beats to FY18 targets, which require somewhat flawless execution."
Shares of Under Armour, Inc. closed at $39.26 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades CEB Inc (CEB) to Hold
- Deutsche Bank Starts Cognex (CGNX) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!