Nomura Securities Starts Under Armour, Inc. (UA) at Neutral
- Wall St. edges higher as earnings gather pace
- Alibaba (BABA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenues Rise 54%
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Modestly Below the Street
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/24: (MPSX) (IIVI) (AKS) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (VZ) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Nomura Securities initiates coverage on Under Armour, Inc. (NYSE: UA) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $38.00.
Analyst Simeon Siegel commented, "With industry-leading growth, it seems clear UA has an impressive runway ahead. However, at 50x FY17E EPS, it’s also clear this is well understood by the market. With current valuation hinging on future success, analyzing the past year’s performance against original goals can help measure the progress toward the FY18 $7.5bn revenue target (given one year ago). Based on findings below, we expect footwear to outperform the original guide and see a meaningful wholesale opportunity, but we are more cautious on the rate of growth of the larger apparel business. We launch with a Neutral rating, as we believe UA is pricing in beats to FY18 targets, which require somewhat flawless execution."
Shares of Under Armour, Inc. closed at $39.26 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bank of Marin Bancorp (BMRC) PT Raised to $70 at FIG Partners Following 4Q Report
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Upgrades Columbia Property Trust (CXP) to Outperform
- UPDATE: Macquarie Downgrades SCANA Corp (SCG) to Neutral, Says "We Don't Want To Push Our Luck"
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!