Nomura Securities Starts Ford (F) at Buy, $14 PT
- Wall Street rallies as OPEC reaches output deal
- Pier 1 Imports (PIR) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS; Comps Fall 4.3%
- Intra-Cellular Therapies (ITCI) Announces ITI-007 Phase 3 Missed Primary Endpoint in Schizophrenia
- Vertex Pharma (VRTX) Announces FDA Approval for ORKAMBI in Children 6-11; Lowers 2016 ORKAMBI Revenue Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/28: (AEGR) (PIR) (GSAT) Higher; (ITCI) (ATNM) (PRGS) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Nomura Securities initiates coverage on Ford (NYSE: F) with a Buy rating and a price target of $14.00.
Analyst Anindya Das commented, "Ford will retain its commanding share of the highly profitable US pickup truck segment, we believe, as it benefits, albeit slowly, from the recovering housing market. The company is poised to remain competitive in the fast growing and popular crossover segment on the strength of its highly recognized Explorer, Edge, and Escape models. The company’s automotive finance business should continue to contribute a significant and steady source of group profits, leveraging Ford’s US presence and we expect Ford’s cumulative earnings in automotive markets outside North America to steadily improve. Finally, Ford stock offers a very attractive dividend yield, with a steady cash flow from the company’s North American operations and a healthy automotive net cash position, helping to support future payouts. We expect Ford to pay out $0.75 per share in FY2017 (including supplemental dividends), yielding 6.2%, the highest among its peers."
Shares of Ford closed at $12.11 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Ford (F) CEO Fields Says Sales Slowdown is 'Concern' for Investors; Sees Cars as Part of IoT
- FBR Capital Cuts Price Target on Nike (NKE) Following 1Q Report
- Nomura Securities Assumes Amazon.com (AMZN) at Buy, $950 PT
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesNomura, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!