Nomura Securities Starts Ford (F) at Buy, $14 PT
- Wall Street climbs as consumer and tech stocks lead
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q1 EPS by 17c; Futures Orders Miss Views
- Galectin (GALT) Reports Exploratory Phase 2a Pilot Trial of GR-MD-02 in Nash Misses Primary Biomarker Endpoint; Announces $1.5M Private Placement
- Cintas Corp. (CTAS) Tops Q1 EPS by 18c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views
- Oil down 3 percent as Saudi, Iran dash hopes for an Algiers deal
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Nomura Securities initiates coverage on Ford (NYSE: F) with a Buy rating and a price target of $14.00.
Analyst Anindya Das commented, "Ford will retain its commanding share of the highly profitable US pickup truck segment, we believe, as it benefits, albeit slowly, from the recovering housing market. The company is poised to remain competitive in the fast growing and popular crossover segment on the strength of its highly recognized Explorer, Edge, and Escape models. The company’s automotive finance business should continue to contribute a significant and steady source of group profits, leveraging Ford’s US presence and we expect Ford’s cumulative earnings in automotive markets outside North America to steadily improve. Finally, Ford stock offers a very attractive dividend yield, with a steady cash flow from the company’s North American operations and a healthy automotive net cash position, helping to support future payouts. We expect Ford to pay out $0.75 per share in FY2017 (including supplemental dividends), yielding 6.2%, the highest among its peers."
Shares of Ford closed at $12.11 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Thinks Lilly (LLY) is Compelling With or Without Potential Blockbuster AD Drug Sola; Analyst Raises Rating to 'Buy'
- UPDATE: BMO Capital Upgrades Crown Holdings (CCK) to Outperform as Analyst Sees Upside Break Out
- Deutsche Bank 'Blue Sky' Scenario in Shipping, But Maintains Hold Ratings (SALT) (SBLK) (DSX)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesNomura, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!