Nomura Securities Starts Ford (F) at Buy, $14 PT
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Nomura Securities initiates coverage on Ford (NYSE: F) with a Buy rating and a price target of $14.00.
Analyst Anindya Das commented, "Ford will retain its commanding share of the highly profitable US pickup truck segment, we believe, as it benefits, albeit slowly, from the recovering housing market. The company is poised to remain competitive in the fast growing and popular crossover segment on the strength of its highly recognized Explorer, Edge, and Escape models. The company’s automotive finance business should continue to contribute a significant and steady source of group profits, leveraging Ford’s US presence and we expect Ford’s cumulative earnings in automotive markets outside North America to steadily improve. Finally, Ford stock offers a very attractive dividend yield, with a steady cash flow from the company’s North American operations and a healthy automotive net cash position, helping to support future payouts. We expect Ford to pay out $0.75 per share in FY2017 (including supplemental dividends), yielding 6.2%, the highest among its peers."
Shares of Ford closed at $12.11 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades CF Industries (CF) to Buy, Says "Consensus Estimates Now Beatable"
- Benchmark Starts Ameron International (AMN) at Buy
- PacWest Bancorp (PACW) PT Raised to $60.50 at FIG Partners Following 4Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesNomura, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!