Nomura Securities Remains Sidelined as Capital One Financial (COF) Announces Acquisition of Cabela’s Co-Brand Credit Card Portfolio
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Nomura Securities reiterated a Neutral rating and $72.00 price target on Capital One Financial (NYSE: COF) following the company's announced acquisition of the Cabela’s co-brand credit card portfolio. Nomura believes that the deal could translate into an EPS upside of 4% to 2017 estimates.
Analyst Bill Carcache commented, "COF announced the acquisition of the Cabela’s $5.2bn co-brand credit card portfolio (includes ~$5bn in funding liabilities), becoming the exclusive issuer of the Cabela’s CLUB Visa card (previously issued by World’s Foremost Bank, CAB’s bank subsidiary). The portfolio will be acquired for ~$200mn (par value of the receivables less par value of assumed liabilities) and includes revenue- and loss-sharing arrangements. The deal is expected to close in 1H17."
Shares of Capital One Financial closed at $72.13 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Capital One Financial (COF) to $90
- Finisar (FNSR) PT Raised to $44 at Needham & Company, Estimates Raised Sharply
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $37 Following 2Q Beat and Raise
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesNomura, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!