Nomura Securities Remains Sidelined as Capital One Financial (COF) Announces Acquisition of Cabela’s Co-Brand Credit Card Portfolio
- Top 10 News for 10/24 - 10/28: AT&T (T), Time Warner Make it Official; Margins Hamper Apple's Q4; Mergers Aplenty
- Wall St. falls as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- Clinton email problem resurfaces as FBI announces review
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Nomura Securities reiterated a Neutral rating and $72.00 price target on Capital One Financial (NYSE: COF) following the company's announced acquisition of the Cabela’s co-brand credit card portfolio. Nomura believes that the deal could translate into an EPS upside of 4% to 2017 estimates.
Analyst Bill Carcache commented, "COF announced the acquisition of the Cabela’s $5.2bn co-brand credit card portfolio (includes ~$5bn in funding liabilities), becoming the exclusive issuer of the Cabela’s CLUB Visa card (previously issued by World’s Foremost Bank, CAB’s bank subsidiary). The portfolio will be acquired for ~$200mn (par value of the receivables less par value of assumed liabilities) and includes revenue- and loss-sharing arrangements. The deal is expected to close in 1H17."
Shares of Capital One Financial closed at $72.13 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Vocera Communications, Inc. (VCRA) to $22
- Leerink Partners Downgrades McKesson (MCK) to Market Perform
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS); Reiterates Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesNomura, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!