Nomura Securities Reiterates Buy on Total System Services (TSS)
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Nomura Securities reiterated a Buy rating and $58.00 price target on Total System Services (NYSE: TSS). An analysis showed that FY17 could see a sizable re-acceleration helped by waning headwinds, easing compares and cross-selling. Nomura is expecting a better than expected ex. de-conversion FY17 growth potential of +9% vs. the consensus of +6%.
Analyst Dan Dolev commented, "Beset by decelerating organic growth in North America (~40% of rev.), anniversary of BofA/EMV, prepaid de-conversion headwinds, and a looming CFPB overdraft rule, the stock’s poor performance YTD (-10% rel. to the S&P) is somewhat understandable. But is current performance indicative of future results? Our analysis shows that FY17 could see sizable re-acceleration helped by waning headwinds, easing compares and cross-selling. At NetSpend, the CFPB dragging its feet on the overdraft rule allows TSS to explore offsetting revenue streams. Plus, a well-communicated worst-case EPS drag may in fact culminate in a sigh of relief when the rule is announced. FY16 would likely be remembered as a rank and file year, but it also sets the stage for a favorable future risk/reward. Raising Est. Buy."
Shares of Total System Services closed at $46.72 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- TSYS (TSS) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
- Nomura Securities Downgrades Host Hotels (HST) and Hyatt Hotels (H) to Neutral
- UBS Raises Price Target on Greenhill & Co. (GHL) to $17; Reiterates Sell
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesBank of America, Standard & Poor's, Nomura
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!