Nomura Securities Reiterates Buy on Invesco Mortage Capital (IVR) Following In-Line 2Q
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Nomura Securities reiterated a Buy rating on Invesco Mortgage Capital (NYSE: IVR), and raised the price target to $17.00 (from $16.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report. IVR reported EPS of $0.42, in line with the Street.
Analyst Brock Vandervliet commented, "IVR printed Q2 EPS of $0.42, a penny above us and in line with the Street. Book value moved higher, up 3.3% versus our 2.5% estimate and management noted on the earnings call that QTD, BV was up another 5% to roughly $18/share. This implies a claw back in BV to levels last seen in 1H’15—impressive. We see a more consistent ability to manufacture a $0.40 dividend than previously modeled near term. Based on flat to higher earning assets as opposed to a previously modeled modest decline near term, we are adjusting our earnings modestly higher from $1.68 and $1.61 to $1.71 and $1.67 for 2016 and 2017, respectively. Based on the improved book value performance we raise our TP from $16 to $17."
Shares of Invesco Mortgage Capital closed at $15.49 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cynosure (CYNO) PT, Estimates Trimmed at Stifel Despite Solid Results
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on T-Mobile (TMUS) to $55 Following 3Q Report
- UBS Raises Price Target on Greenhill & Co. (GHL) to $17; Reiterates Sell
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNomura, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!