Nomura Securities Reiterates Buy on Invesco Mortage Capital (IVR) Following In-Line 2Q
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Nomura Securities reiterated a Buy rating on Invesco Mortgage Capital (NYSE: IVR), and raised the price target to $17.00 (from $16.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report. IVR reported EPS of $0.42, in line with the Street.
Analyst Brock Vandervliet commented, "IVR printed Q2 EPS of $0.42, a penny above us and in line with the Street. Book value moved higher, up 3.3% versus our 2.5% estimate and management noted on the earnings call that QTD, BV was up another 5% to roughly $18/share. This implies a claw back in BV to levels last seen in 1H’15—impressive. We see a more consistent ability to manufacture a $0.40 dividend than previously modeled near term. Based on flat to higher earning assets as opposed to a previously modeled modest decline near term, we are adjusting our earnings modestly higher from $1.68 and $1.61 to $1.71 and $1.67 for 2016 and 2017, respectively. Based on the improved book value performance we raise our TP from $16 to $17."
Shares of Invesco Mortgage Capital closed at $15.49 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades OneMain (OMF) to Neutral
- Mizuho Securities Raises Price Target on Noble Energy (NBL) to $48; Reiterates Buy
- Seaport Global Securities Upgrades Noble Energy (NBL) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNomura, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!