Nomura Securities Reiterates Buy on Invesco Mortage Capital (IVR) Following In-Line 2Q
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Nomura Securities reiterated a Buy rating on Invesco Mortgage Capital (NYSE: IVR), and raised the price target to $17.00 (from $16.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report. IVR reported EPS of $0.42, in line with the Street.
Analyst Brock Vandervliet commented, "IVR printed Q2 EPS of $0.42, a penny above us and in line with the Street. Book value moved higher, up 3.3% versus our 2.5% estimate and management noted on the earnings call that QTD, BV was up another 5% to roughly $18/share. This implies a claw back in BV to levels last seen in 1H’15—impressive. We see a more consistent ability to manufacture a $0.40 dividend than previously modeled near term. Based on flat to higher earning assets as opposed to a previously modeled modest decline near term, we are adjusting our earnings modestly higher from $1.68 and $1.61 to $1.71 and $1.67 for 2016 and 2017, respectively. Based on the improved book value performance we raise our TP from $16 to $17."
Shares of Invesco Mortgage Capital closed at $15.49 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Securities Downgrades Community Health (CYH) to Underperform
- F5 Networks (FFIV) PT Raised to $120 at Jefferies
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Western Digital (WDC) to $75; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNomura, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!