Nomura Securities Reiterates Buy on Home Depot (HD) Following In-Line 2Q Report
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Nomura Securities reiterated a Buy rating and $155.00 price target on Home Depot (NYSE: HD) following the company's 2Q earnings report. HD reported EPS in-line with consensus estimates.
Nomura commented, "HD reported 2Q16 EPS of $1.97, in line with our est. and consensus. We were impressed with the results, particularly since there was an error in HD’s order logic that affected the order flow during the Q (since corrected). We note that HD achieved broad-based growth across merch categories and geographies, and both ticket and transactions were positive. We see significant opportunity for this momentum to continue."
Shares of Home Depot closed at $136.23 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Crown Holdings (CCK) Following 3Q
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Boston Beer Co. (SAM) to $140 Following Weak 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesNomura, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!