Nomura Securities Reiterates Buy on Home Depot (HD) Following In-Line 2Q Report
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Nomura Securities reiterated a Buy rating and $155.00 price target on Home Depot (NYSE: HD) following the company's 2Q earnings report. HD reported EPS in-line with consensus estimates.
Nomura commented, "HD reported 2Q16 EPS of $1.97, in line with our est. and consensus. We were impressed with the results, particularly since there was an error in HD’s order logic that affected the order flow during the Q (since corrected). We note that HD achieved broad-based growth across merch categories and geographies, and both ticket and transactions were positive. We see significant opportunity for this momentum to continue."
Shares of Home Depot closed at $136.23 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades CF Industries (CF) to Buy, Says "Consensus Estimates Now Beatable"
- Drexel Hamilton Reiterates Buy on IBM (IBM) Following 4Q Report
- Signet Jewelers (SIG) May Be Close To Selling Credit Business, Likely Positive For Stock - Northcoast Research
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesNomura, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!