Nomura Securities Reiterates Buy on Home Depot (HD) Following In-Line 2Q Report
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Nomura Securities reiterated a Buy rating and $155.00 price target on Home Depot (NYSE: HD) following the company's 2Q earnings report. HD reported EPS in-line with consensus estimates.
Nomura commented, "HD reported 2Q16 EPS of $1.97, in line with our est. and consensus. We were impressed with the results, particularly since there was an error in HD’s order logic that affected the order flow during the Q (since corrected). We note that HD achieved broad-based growth across merch categories and geographies, and both ticket and transactions were positive. We see significant opportunity for this momentum to continue."
Shares of Home Depot closed at $136.23 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $207 Following 4Q Beat
- BTIG Starts Mitek Systems (MITK) at Buy
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $37 Following 2Q Beat and Raise
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesNomura, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!