Nomura Securities Reiterates Buy on CyberArk Software (CYBR) - PT to $62
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Oil prices under pressure as Iraq resists joining output cut
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Nomura Securities reiterated a Buy rating on CyberArk Software (NASDAQ: CYBR), and raised the price target to $62.00 (from $60.00). Over the last 3 quarters, CyberArk has reported license revenue growth rates in the 35-38% yoy range. Nomura estimates that the September 2015 quarter also saw extremely strong growth in license revenue on a yoy basis (adjusting for deferrals) of 117%. This will create a very difficult compare for CyberArk in the current quarter.
Analyst Frederick Grieb commented, "Despite a tough compare (on an adjusted basis) in 3Q’16 we are positive on CyberArk, as the company is a key beneficiary of the current wave of increased Privileged Account Management spend and is positioned as the leader in this space. CyberArk continues to grow rapidly (39% yoy revenue growth in 2Q’16), and we expect solid growth to continue, given our estimate that the company has penetrated less than 5% of its total addressable market. Compares should ease in the December 2016 quarter, accelerating growth, and we believe CyberArk is attractively valued at 6.5x CY’17 revenues. We continue to rate the stock Buy with a $62 Target Price (up from $60, previously)."
Shares of CyberArk Software closed at $55.38 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- FBR Capital Raises price Target on Gentex Corp (GNTX) to $22
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $47 at Credit Suisse; Results Just 'Ok' But Visability Increases Conviction
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!