Nomura Securities Reiterates Buy on CyberArk Software (CYBR) - PT to $62
- Futures fall on Brexit worries, Trump's dollar comments
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Trump, Brexit uncertainty hit stocks and dollar, gold jumps
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Nomura Securities reiterated a Buy rating on CyberArk Software (NASDAQ: CYBR), and raised the price target to $62.00 (from $60.00). Over the last 3 quarters, CyberArk has reported license revenue growth rates in the 35-38% yoy range. Nomura estimates that the September 2015 quarter also saw extremely strong growth in license revenue on a yoy basis (adjusting for deferrals) of 117%. This will create a very difficult compare for CyberArk in the current quarter.
Analyst Frederick Grieb commented, "Despite a tough compare (on an adjusted basis) in 3Q’16 we are positive on CyberArk, as the company is a key beneficiary of the current wave of increased Privileged Account Management spend and is positioned as the leader in this space. CyberArk continues to grow rapidly (39% yoy revenue growth in 2Q’16), and we expect solid growth to continue, given our estimate that the company has penetrated less than 5% of its total addressable market. Compares should ease in the December 2016 quarter, accelerating growth, and we believe CyberArk is attractively valued at 6.5x CY’17 revenues. We continue to rate the stock Buy with a $62 Target Price (up from $60, previously)."
Shares of CyberArk Software closed at $55.38 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FBR Capital Remains Bullish on JPMorgan (JPM) Following 4Q EPS Beat
- FBR Capital Cuts Price Target on WPX Energy (WPX) Following Delaware Basin Acquisition
- FBR Capital Downgrades Liberty Media (LMCA) to Market Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!