Nomura Securities Reiterates Buy on CyberArk Software (CYBR) - PT to $62
- Health, tech stocks extend Wall Street record-setting rally
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Nomura Securities reiterated a Buy rating on CyberArk Software (NASDAQ: CYBR), and raised the price target to $62.00 (from $60.00). Over the last 3 quarters, CyberArk has reported license revenue growth rates in the 35-38% yoy range. Nomura estimates that the September 2015 quarter also saw extremely strong growth in license revenue on a yoy basis (adjusting for deferrals) of 117%. This will create a very difficult compare for CyberArk in the current quarter.
Analyst Frederick Grieb commented, "Despite a tough compare (on an adjusted basis) in 3Q’16 we are positive on CyberArk, as the company is a key beneficiary of the current wave of increased Privileged Account Management spend and is positioned as the leader in this space. CyberArk continues to grow rapidly (39% yoy revenue growth in 2Q’16), and we expect solid growth to continue, given our estimate that the company has penetrated less than 5% of its total addressable market. Compares should ease in the December 2016 quarter, accelerating growth, and we believe CyberArk is attractively valued at 6.5x CY’17 revenues. We continue to rate the stock Buy with a $62 Target Price (up from $60, previously)."
Shares of CyberArk Software closed at $55.38 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $207 Following 4Q Beat
- UBS Raises Price Target on Dick's Sporting Goods (DKS) to $69
- Jefferies Adjusts Estimates on Ciena (CIEN) - PT to $29
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!