Nomura Securities Reiterates Buy on Cintas Corp. (CTAS) After Meeting with Management
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Nomura Securities reiterated a Buy rating on Cintas Corp. (NASDAQ: CTAS), and raised the price target to $135.00 (from $124.00), after hosting meetings with management. Management used the meeting to shed light on the company's long-term margin potential, opportunities for revenue synergies and views about cost synergies.
Analyst Dan Dolev commented, "Yesterday, we hosted meetings in Cincinnati with Cintas’s CFO Mike Hansen, its IR Paul Adler and local branch management. Given concerns regarding the overall health of the U.S. economy and GK M&A anti-trust hurdles, it was encouraging to hear a management team that is as confident as ever about its ability to execute and outgrow its peers, which we believe should only further improve once the GK acquisition closes. Particularly, management provided a snapshot into local Cincinnati branch employee/customer retention (85/96%) and the business environment (positive add/stops), which are positives assuming they are somewhat reflective of the broader U.S. market."
Shares of Cintas closed at $114.45 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- Wedbush Reiterates Outperform on Pool Corp. (POOL) Following 3Q Report
- Proofpoint (PFPT) PT Raised to $90 at Nomura on Solid Q3
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNomura, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!