Nomura Securities Reiterates Buy on Cintas Corp. (CTAS) After Meeting with Management
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Nomura Securities reiterated a Buy rating on Cintas Corp. (NASDAQ: CTAS), and raised the price target to $135.00 (from $124.00), after hosting meetings with management. Management used the meeting to shed light on the company's long-term margin potential, opportunities for revenue synergies and views about cost synergies.
Analyst Dan Dolev commented, "Yesterday, we hosted meetings in Cincinnati with Cintas’s CFO Mike Hansen, its IR Paul Adler and local branch management. Given concerns regarding the overall health of the U.S. economy and GK M&A anti-trust hurdles, it was encouraging to hear a management team that is as confident as ever about its ability to execute and outgrow its peers, which we believe should only further improve once the GK acquisition closes. Particularly, management provided a snapshot into local Cincinnati branch employee/customer retention (85/96%) and the business environment (positive add/stops), which are positives assuming they are somewhat reflective of the broader U.S. market."
Shares of Cintas closed at $114.45 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q; Reiterates Outperform
- Brean Capital Cuts Price Target on G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Following 3Q Miss
- FBR Capital Cuts Price Target on Express (EXPR) Following 3Q EPS Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNomura, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!