Nomura Securities Reiterates Buy on Cintas Corp. (CTAS) After Meeting with Management
- Wall St. falls as earnings from some big names disappoint
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Nomura Securities reiterated a Buy rating on Cintas Corp. (NASDAQ: CTAS), and raised the price target to $135.00 (from $124.00), after hosting meetings with management. Management used the meeting to shed light on the company's long-term margin potential, opportunities for revenue synergies and views about cost synergies.
Analyst Dan Dolev commented, "Yesterday, we hosted meetings in Cincinnati with Cintas’s CFO Mike Hansen, its IR Paul Adler and local branch management. Given concerns regarding the overall health of the U.S. economy and GK M&A anti-trust hurdles, it was encouraging to hear a management team that is as confident as ever about its ability to execute and outgrow its peers, which we believe should only further improve once the GK acquisition closes. Particularly, management provided a snapshot into local Cincinnati branch employee/customer retention (85/96%) and the business environment (positive add/stops), which are positives assuming they are somewhat reflective of the broader U.S. market."
Shares of Cintas closed at $114.45 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- T-Mobile (TMUS) PT Raised to $46 at Nomura, Remains Sidelined
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Sonic Corp (SONC) to $26 Following 4Q
- SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Reiterates Buy as TD Ameritrade (AMTD) Announces Scottrade Acquisition
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNomura, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!