Nomura Securities Raises Price Target on Rollins (ROL) to $32
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Nomura Securities reiterated a Buy rating on Rollins (NYSE: ROL), and raised the price target to $32.00 (from $30.00), after meeting with management.
Analyst Dan Dolev commented, "We recently spent a day in Tokyo in meetings with ROL’s CFO Eddie Northen. Since bugs have been in existence since nearly the dawn of time, we expected to hear little new news. This was indeed the case, as key features like ROL’s signature 80% recurring revenue, up to 90% customer retention rates, rare price inelasticity and 14 consecutive years of 12%+ dividend growth took center stage."
Shares of Rollins closed at $29.19 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- KLA-Tencor (KLAC) PT Raised to $85 at Cowen
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Reliance Steel (RS) Following 3Q EPS Miss and Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!