Nomura Securities Raises Price Target on Intel (INTC) to $42
- S&P 500, Nasdaq set records as tech, banks lead
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Tops Q4 EPS by 20c, Issues Solid Q1 Outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c; $2B Accelerated Share Repurchase
- Seagate Technology (STX) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/24: (BOBE) (STX) (WDC) Higher; (NEWT) (MRCY) (CA) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Nomura Securities reiterated a Buy rating on Intel (NASDAQ: INTC), and raised the price target to $42.00 (from $38.00). Intel raised its 3Q revenue expectations to $15.6b compared with its previous guidance of $14.9b, implying an EPS of $0.72 vs. Nomura's prior expectation of $0.66.
Analyst Romit Shah commented, "Intel (Buy) increased its 3Q guidance on Friday due to a PC supply chain refresh and improving PC demand. We remain positive on shares as momentum in PCs and better performance in datacenter should drive estimates higher again in October. Our PT moves from $38 to $42."
Shares of Intel closed at $37.67 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alibaba (BABA) PT Raised to $148 at Deutsche Bank
- Targa Resources (TRGP) PT Raised to $65 at Credit Suisse
- GenMark Diagnostics (GNMK) PT Raised to $15 at Needham & Company
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!