Nomura Securities Raises Price Target on Energen (EGN) to $65; Reiterates Buy
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Nomura Securities reiterated a Buy rating on Energen (NYSE: EGN), and raised the price target to $65.00 (from $54.00). EGN plans on drilling 54-58 net DUCs in 2H16 with 11 rigs, tapering to 5-6 by year’s end. The company plans on ending 2016 with $350mn cash in hand, an untapped ~$1bn revolver, and debt/EBITDAX of ~0.8x.
Analyst Lloyd Byrne commented, "Investors continue to focus on the Permian. Some remain comfortable with names that de-rate fastest. Others are looking for avenues where Permian exposure is less appreciated. In the mid-cap space, we continue to recommend EGN. We have a $65/share objective."
Shares of Energen closed at $58.24 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- Microsoft (MSFT): Still Grossly Overvalued - Jefferies
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Reliance Steel (RS) Following 3Q EPS Miss and Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!