Nomura Securities Raises Price Target on Energen (EGN) to $65; Reiterates Buy
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Nomura Securities reiterated a Buy rating on Energen (NYSE: EGN), and raised the price target to $65.00 (from $54.00). EGN plans on drilling 54-58 net DUCs in 2H16 with 11 rigs, tapering to 5-6 by year’s end. The company plans on ending 2016 with $350mn cash in hand, an untapped ~$1bn revolver, and debt/EBITDAX of ~0.8x.
Analyst Lloyd Byrne commented, "Investors continue to focus on the Permian. Some remain comfortable with names that de-rate fastest. Others are looking for avenues where Permian exposure is less appreciated. In the mid-cap space, we continue to recommend EGN. We have a $65/share objective."
Shares of Energen closed at $58.24 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $102 at Stifel Following 4Q Report
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $120 at Aegis Capital Following Solid 4Q
- Polaris Industries (PII) PT Raised to $85 at Stifel Ahead of 4Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!