Nomura Securities Raises Price Target on Domino's Pizza (DPZ) to $152 Following 3Q Beat and Raise
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Nomura Securities reiterated a Neutral rating on Domino's Pizza (NYSE: DPZ), and raised the price target to $152.00 (from $148.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. DPZ reported EPS of $0.96, $0.06 above the consensus estimate. Strength was driven by same store sales growth. 2016 estimates were raised $0.08 to $4.24.
Analyst Mark Kalinowski commented, "Earlier today, Domino’s (DPZ US; Neutral) reported third-quarter EPS of $0.96, surpassing our $0.90 forecast and the Consensus Metrix number of $0.90. The earnings beat was driven by robust U.S. same-store sales growth of +13.0%, ahead of our +10.0% projection and sell-side consensus of +9.1%. Domino’s posted the best Q2 domestic same-store sales growth of the 25 largest restaurant chains in the U.S.—and now looks poised to do so again in Q3, likely by a wide margin. We raise our 2016 EPS estimate by $0.08 to $4.24. Given the enviable domestic same-store sales momentum and a higher base of anticipated earnings coming off this year, we take up our 2017 EPS forecast by $0.15 to $5.10. We introduce our 2018 EPS projection of $6.00. We raise our target price to $152 (from $148) on a 17.5x EV/EBITDA multiple using 2017 estimates, and we maintain our Neutral rating."
Shares of Domino's Pizza closed at $159.45 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- General Electric (GE) PT Lowered to $35 at UBS Following 4Q Report
- Procter & Gamble (PG) PT Raised to $99 at Jefferies Following 2Q Beat
- CytoSorbents (CTSO) PT Raised to $10 at Maxim Group
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNomura, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!