Nomura Securities Raises Price Target on Domino's Pizza (DPZ) to $152 Following 3Q Beat and Raise
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Nomura Securities reiterated a Neutral rating on Domino's Pizza (NYSE: DPZ), and raised the price target to $152.00 (from $148.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. DPZ reported EPS of $0.96, $0.06 above the consensus estimate. Strength was driven by same store sales growth. 2016 estimates were raised $0.08 to $4.24.
Analyst Mark Kalinowski commented, "Earlier today, Domino’s (DPZ US; Neutral) reported third-quarter EPS of $0.96, surpassing our $0.90 forecast and the Consensus Metrix number of $0.90. The earnings beat was driven by robust U.S. same-store sales growth of +13.0%, ahead of our +10.0% projection and sell-side consensus of +9.1%. Domino’s posted the best Q2 domestic same-store sales growth of the 25 largest restaurant chains in the U.S.—and now looks poised to do so again in Q3, likely by a wide margin. We raise our 2016 EPS estimate by $0.08 to $4.24. Given the enviable domestic same-store sales momentum and a higher base of anticipated earnings coming off this year, we take up our 2017 EPS forecast by $0.15 to $5.10. We introduce our 2018 EPS projection of $6.00. We raise our target price to $152 (from $148) on a 17.5x EV/EBITDA multiple using 2017 estimates, and we maintain our Neutral rating."
Shares of Domino's Pizza closed at $159.45 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Ciena (CIEN) to $30 Following 4Q
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades AZZ Inc. (AZZ) to Sell
- UBS Raises Price Target on Lowe's Cos. (LOW) Following Analyst Meeting
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNomura, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!