Nomura Securities Downgrades Wipro Ltd. (WIT) to Reduce
- S&P, Nasdaq hit highs on gains in health, tech stocks
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
- Exclusive: ECB rejects Monte Paschi's request for more time to raise cash - source
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Nomura Securities downgraded Wipro Ltd. (NYSE: WIT) from Neutral to Reduce.
Analyst Ashwin Meht commented, "WPRO has been our least-preferred pick in tier 1 IT, given: 1) its weaker positioning in key markets (US/Europe); 2) well-entrenched competition in faster growing services for the industry (IMS/Engineering services); 3) limited progress in client mining; and 4) likely margin drag as it competes to close the gap with peers. These fears continue to play out with: 1) USD revenue -0.8% q-q and flattish organic growth guidance for 3Q, a seasonally strong qtr; 2) slowing momentum in IMS/Engineering services; 3) an 8% y-y decline at the top-10 clients; and 4) while margins were better in 2Q partly driven by better USD-INR realisation, we see continued pressure from dilutive acquisitions and the need to be disruptive or invest to regain growth. WPRO recorded a 4% organic USD revenue CAGR over FY12-16 and we expect a similar 3% over FY16-18F. Overall, we expect FY16-18F revenue/EPS CAGRs of 6%/1% and believe flat EPS growth and an uphill climb to regain growth will keep multiples depressed. Downgrade to Reduce with INR450 TP."
Shares of Wipro Ltd. closed at $9.78 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Argus Downgrades Sonoco Products (SON) to Hold
- BTIG Starts Mitek Systems (MITK) at Buy
- Restoration Hardware (RH) PT Cut to $30 at Cowen
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!