Nomura Securities Downgrades TripAdvisor (TRIP) to Neutral
- Top 10 News for 10/27 - 10/31: Fed Ends Easing; Q3 was Tough on Social Media Giants; Apple CEO Cook Gets Personal
- With U.S. Fed Taking Foot Off the Pedal, BoJ and Japan's Pension Fund Accelerate
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 18c
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 12c
- UPDATE: Virgin Galactic Reports Anomaly with Spaceship Two; One Fatality Confirmed
Nomura Securities downgraded TripAdvisor (NASDAQ: TRIP) from Buy to Neutral with a price target of $103.00 on valuation.
Analyst Anthony DiClemente comments, "TripAdvisor stock has increased ~30% YTD, following two quarters of positive results. We continue to stand behind the company’s fundamentals of 1) metasearch driving faster growth in user monetization, 2) continued global
user growth, and 3) instant booking path to drive higher CPCs. However, we believe valuation is full at current levels, and as such, we downgrade the stock to Neutral and await a better entry point."
Shares of TripAdvisor closed at $104.78 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Credit Suisse Downgrades Midcoast Energy Partners, L.P. (MEP) to Neutral
- Jefferies Downgrades Aegerion Pharmaceuticals (AEGR) to Hold
- Western Union (WU) PT Raised to $18 at Nomura Post Q3
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!