Nomura Securities Downgrades TripAdvisor (TRIP) to Neutral
- OPEC Maintains Oil Production Target
- Market Wrap: Durable Goods Order Outpace in Oct.; GoPro's Drone Ambitions; New Home Sales Fall Flat
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS by 26c
- After-Hours Stocks Movers 11/26: (CJES) (GPRO) Higher; (KITE) (AVNR) Lower (more...)
- U.S. Durable Goods Orders Show Surprise 0.4% Gain in Oct.; Inventories Rise to Highest-Ever Level
Nomura Securities downgraded TripAdvisor (NASDAQ: TRIP) from Buy to Neutral with a price target of $103.00 on valuation.
Analyst Anthony DiClemente comments, "TripAdvisor stock has increased ~30% YTD, following two quarters of positive results. We continue to stand behind the company’s fundamentals of 1) metasearch driving faster growth in user monetization, 2) continued global
user growth, and 3) instant booking path to drive higher CPCs. However, we believe valuation is full at current levels, and as such, we downgrade the stock to Neutral and await a better entry point."
Shares of TripAdvisor closed at $104.78 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Canaccord Genuity Downgrades 21Vianet (VNET) to Hold
- Ctrip.com (CTRP) PT Chopped to $58 at Oppenheimer; 'Outperform' Maintained
- Topeka Capital Downgrades Cinemark Holdings (CNK) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!