Nomura Securities Downgrades TripAdvisor (TRIP) to Neutral
- Goldman sends Dow to record high, techs lift S&P, Nasdaq
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
- Burberry rejects multiple takeover offers from Coach: Financial Times
Nomura Securities downgraded TripAdvisor (NASDAQ: TRIP) from Buy to Neutral with a price target of $103.00 on valuation.
Analyst Anthony DiClemente comments, "TripAdvisor stock has increased ~30% YTD, following two quarters of positive results. We continue to stand behind the company’s fundamentals of 1) metasearch driving faster growth in user monetization, 2) continued global
user growth, and 3) instant booking path to drive higher CPCs. However, we believe valuation is full at current levels, and as such, we downgrade the stock to Neutral and await a better entry point."
Shares of TripAdvisor closed at $104.78 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades TripAdvisor (TRIP) to Hold
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- KLR Group Downgrades Continental Resources (CLR) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!