Nomura Securities Downgrades TripAdvisor (TRIP) to Neutral
- Wall Street rises in volatile session ahead of jobs data
- Market Wrap: ISM Services Slip in August; Markets Mixed Ahead of Nonfarm Jobs Data; Brady Tops Goodell in Court
- After Hours Stocks Movers 09/03: (BLOX) Higher; (VNCE) (UTIW) (PAY) (more...)
- Twitter (TWTR) Seen as 'Compelling' Ahead of Board Meeting, CEO Search Results
- Lannett (LCI) to Acquire Kremers Urban Pharmaceuticals in $1.23B + Contingency Payments Deal
Nomura Securities downgraded TripAdvisor (NASDAQ: TRIP) from Buy to Neutral with a price target of $103.00 on valuation.
Analyst Anthony DiClemente comments, "TripAdvisor stock has increased ~30% YTD, following two quarters of positive results. We continue to stand behind the company’s fundamentals of 1) metasearch driving faster growth in user monetization, 2) continued global
user growth, and 3) instant booking path to drive higher CPCs. However, we believe valuation is full at current levels, and as such, we downgrade the stock to Neutral and await a better entry point."
Shares of TripAdvisor closed at $104.78 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Barrington Research Cuts Solera Holdings (SLH) to Market Perform on Valuation
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on SPX Corp. (SPW) to $63 Following Investor Meeting
- Oppenheimer Cuts Price Target on Verint Systems (VRNT) Following 2Q EPS Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!