Nomura Securities Downgrades TripAdvisor (TRIP) to Neutral
- ACE (ACE) to Acquire Chubb Corp. (CB) in $28.3B Deal
- Wall St. ends higher but energy stocks fall and Greece hopes waiver
- Moody's Downgrades Greece to 'Caa3'; May be Cut Further (GREK) (NBG)
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Updates on Planned Separation of Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE)
- DOJ Probing Possible Collusion of Airlines on High Airfare - AP
Nomura Securities downgraded TripAdvisor (NASDAQ: TRIP) from Buy to Neutral with a price target of $103.00 on valuation.
Analyst Anthony DiClemente comments, "TripAdvisor stock has increased ~30% YTD, following two quarters of positive results. We continue to stand behind the company’s fundamentals of 1) metasearch driving faster growth in user monetization, 2) continued global
user growth, and 3) instant booking path to drive higher CPCs. However, we believe valuation is full at current levels, and as such, we downgrade the stock to Neutral and await a better entry point."
Shares of TripAdvisor closed at $104.78 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Removed Carter's (CRI) from Conviction Buy List
- Nomura Securities Expects Ad Growth from New Content on AMC Networks (AMCX); Raises Price Target to $92
- Adidas AG (ADDYY) Gains as UBS Upgrades to Buy on European Strength
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!