Nomura Securities Downgrades TripAdvisor (TRIP) to Neutral
- Yelp (YELP) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Exxon Mobil (XOM) Tops Q2 EPS by 19c
- Alcatel-Lucent (ALU) Tightens Q2 Loss; Will Explore IPO of ASN Subsidiary
- Scripps (SSP), Journal (JRN) to Merge Broadcast Operations, Spin-Off Newspapers
- Marathon Petroleum (MPC) Tops Q2 EPS by 80c; Raises Buyback Plan by $2B
Nomura Securities downgraded TripAdvisor (NASDAQ: TRIP) from Buy to Neutral with a price target of $103.00 on valuation.
Analyst Anthony DiClemente comments, "TripAdvisor stock has increased ~30% YTD, following two quarters of positive results. We continue to stand behind the company’s fundamentals of 1) metasearch driving faster growth in user monetization, 2) continued global
user growth, and 3) instant booking path to drive higher CPCs. However, we believe valuation is full at current levels, and as such, we downgrade the stock to Neutral and await a better entry point."
Shares of TripAdvisor closed at $104.78 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Benchmark Downgrades Glu Mobile (GLUU) to Hold
- Amgen (AMGN) PT, Estimates Raised at Piper Jaffray Following 'Robust' Q2
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades United Continental (UAL) to Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!