Nomura Securities Downgrades TripAdvisor (TRIP) to Neutral
- Google (GOOG) Misses Q4 EPS by 20c
- Market Wrap: Jobless Claims at 15-Year Low; Fed's Yellen Still Dovish?; Alibaba Hit on Sales Miss
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/29: (BAMM) (ICPT) (AMZN) (MTW) Higher; (DECK) (INVN) (ALGN) Lower (more...)
- Intercept Pharma's (ICPT) OCA Receives Breakthrough Therapy Designation in NASH
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q4 EPS by 28c
Nomura Securities downgraded TripAdvisor (NASDAQ: TRIP) from Buy to Neutral with a price target of $103.00 on valuation.
Analyst Anthony DiClemente comments, "TripAdvisor stock has increased ~30% YTD, following two quarters of positive results. We continue to stand behind the company’s fundamentals of 1) metasearch driving faster growth in user monetization, 2) continued global
user growth, and 3) instant booking path to drive higher CPCs. However, we believe valuation is full at current levels, and as such, we downgrade the stock to Neutral and await a better entry point."
Shares of TripAdvisor closed at $104.78 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Northland Capital Markets Downgrades Qualcomm (QCOM) to Market Perform
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Alibaba (BABA) to Hold on Risk Following SAIC White Paper
- Silicon Graphics (SGI) PT Lifted to $13 at Needham & Company on Solid Q2
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!