Nomura Securities Downgrades ServiceMaster (SERV) to Reduce, Sees 14% Downside
- Wall Street climbs in wake of first presidential face-off
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q1 EPS by 17c; Futures Orders Miss Views
- Tempur Sealy (TPX) Updates on Outlook; Sees Q3 Sales Below Prior Expectations
- Galectin (GALT) Reports Exploratory Phase 2a Pilot Trial of GR-MD-02 in Nash Misses Primary Biomarker Endpoint; Announces $1.5M Private Placement
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/27: (SEED) (GALE) (CTAS) Higher; (GALT) (TPX) (NKE) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Nomura Securities downgraded ServiceMaster (NYSE: SERV) from Neutral to Reduce with a price target of $31.00 (from $36.00), suggesting 14% downside.
Analyst Dan Dolev commented, "At Terminix (pest control), we expect the growth gap to peers to linger - hurt by execution mishaps, debatable M&A strategy/headwinds, and customer/employee attrition. We think the solution is higher-touch service; however, that could hurt margins by 100-200bps. For AHS (home warranty), maintaining growth at elevated levels amid deteriorating customer reviews means marketing increases could be perpetual. AHS growing 5x faster than Terminix dilutes the multiple."
Shares of ServiceMaster closed at $36.16 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Seaport Global Securities Downgrades Regal Beloit (RBC) to Neutral
- UBS Raises Price Target on Finish Line (FINL) to $23; Reiterates Neutral
- Deutsche Bank 'Blue Sky' Scenario in Shipping, But Maintains Hold Ratings (SALT) (SBLK) (DSX)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades, Hot Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!