Nomura Securities Downgrades ServiceMaster (SERV) to Reduce, Sees 14% Downside
- Wall Street rallies as OPEC reaches output deal
- Pier 1 Imports (PIR) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS; Comps Fall 4.3%
- Intra-Cellular Therapies (ITCI) Announces ITI-007 Phase 3 Missed Primary Endpoint in Schizophrenia
- Vertex Pharma (VRTX) Announces FDA Approval for ORKAMBI in Children 6-11; Lowers 2016 ORKAMBI Revenue Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/28: (AEGR) (PIR) (GSAT) Higher; (ITCI) (ATNM) (PRGS) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Nomura Securities downgraded ServiceMaster (NYSE: SERV) from Neutral to Reduce with a price target of $31.00 (from $36.00), suggesting 14% downside.
Analyst Dan Dolev commented, "At Terminix (pest control), we expect the growth gap to peers to linger - hurt by execution mishaps, debatable M&A strategy/headwinds, and customer/employee attrition. We think the solution is higher-touch service; however, that could hurt margins by 100-200bps. For AHS (home warranty), maintaining growth at elevated levels amid deteriorating customer reviews means marketing increases could be perpetual. AHS growing 5x faster than Terminix dilutes the multiple."
Shares of ServiceMaster closed at $36.16 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Morgan Stanley Downgrades Shopify (SHOP) to Equalweight Following Recent Gains
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Workday (WDAY) to $79 Following User Conference and Analyst Day
- UPDATE: Brean Capital Downgrades Nike (NKE) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades, Hot Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!