Nomura Securities Downgrades PNC Financial (PNC) to Neutral
- Oil rallies over $50 despite OPEC output cut doubts
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- Universal Health (UHS) Disputes and Denies Conclusions in BuzzFeed Article
- Perrigo (PRGO) to Restructure BCH Omega Pharma Belgium Business; Will Terminate EuroGenerics Agreement
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Nomura Securities downgraded PNC Financial (NYSE: PNC) from Buy to Neutral on valuation.
Analyst Bill Carcache commented, "Going into 2Q16 results, we saw relative value in PNC and moved to an overweight position versus MTB. PNC has outperformed MTB by 10pp since the end of June. We now believe PNC is fully valued and are downgrading shares to Neutral (from Buy); we remain Neutral on MTB."
Shares of PNC Financial closed at $91.42 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Instinet Upgrades Juniper Networks (JNPR) to Buy
- Lululemon (LULU) Q3 'Solid Beat Across the Board', PT to $82 - Susquehanna
- Credit Suisse Upgrades Juniper Networks (JNPR) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!