Nomura Securities Downgrades PNC Financial (PNC) to Neutral
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Nomura Securities downgraded PNC Financial (NYSE: PNC) from Buy to Neutral on valuation.
Analyst Bill Carcache commented, "Going into 2Q16 results, we saw relative value in PNC and moved to an overweight position versus MTB. PNC has outperformed MTB by 10pp since the end of June. We now believe PNC is fully valued and are downgrading shares to Neutral (from Buy); we remain Neutral on MTB."
Shares of PNC Financial closed at $91.42 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Instinet (Nomura) Downgrades Silicon Motion Technology (SIMO) to Neutral
- PacWest Bancorp (PACW) PT Raised to $60.50 at FIG Partners Following 4Q Report
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Downgrades LSI Corporation (LSI) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!