Nomura Securities Downgrades PNC Financial (PNC) to Neutral
- Stock futures rise as flurry of deal activity boosts confidence
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Oil prices fall as Iraq resists joining output cut
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Nomura Securities downgraded PNC Financial (NYSE: PNC) from Buy to Neutral on valuation.
Analyst Bill Carcache commented, "Going into 2Q16 results, we saw relative value in PNC and moved to an overweight position versus MTB. PNC has outperformed MTB by 10pp since the end of June. We now believe PNC is fully valued and are downgrading shares to Neutral (from Buy); we remain Neutral on MTB."
Shares of PNC Financial closed at $91.42 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nomura Securities Downgrades Wipro Ltd. (WIT) to Reduce
- Gigamon (GIMO) PT Raised to $58 at Needham & Company Ahead of Results
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!