Nomura Securities Downgrades Imperva (IMPV) to Neutral; Acquisition Already Baked In
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Nomura Securities downgraded Imperva (NYSE: IMPV) from Buy to Neutral with a price target of $50.00, saying an acquisition is priced in.
Analyst Frederick Grieb commented, "After the market close on Thursday, September 22, Bloomberg published an article reporting that Imperva was seen as an acquisition target for Cisco and IBM. On Friday, Imperva’s stock traded up 21% to $52.56 on this news. We are downgrading Imperva to Neutral, from Buy after this move. While we believe that Imperva is a logical target for Cisco and IBM and the company’s management team are willing sellers, we also believe that Imperva’s stock price is now largely baking in a sale of the business, removing potential upside."
Shares of Imperva closed at $52.56 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Maxim Integrated (MXIM) PT Bumped to $45 at Jefferies Following In-Line Results on Note 7 Impact
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on American Airlines (AAL) Following 3Q EPS Beat
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades, Rumors
Related EntitiesNomura, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!