Nomura Securities Cuts Price Target on Intel (INTC) Following 3Q Report
- Wall Street aims at record highs as Trump rally rolls on
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
- Exclusive: ECB rejects Monte Paschi's request for more time to raise cash - source
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Nomura Securities maintained a Buy rating on Intel (NASDAQ: INTC), and cut the price target to $40.00 (from $42.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. Intel reported revenue and EPS of $15.8b and $0.80, higher than both estimates of $15.6b and $0.72. INTC guided revenue to $15.7b, below seasonality, vs. estimates of $16.1b.
Analyst Romit Shah commented, "Notwithstanding a strong Q3, which came in much better than mgmt. originally guided, we believe investors likely walk away from the call concerned about DCG growth when Cloud (+32% yoy) takes a breather. We remain Buy-rated but lower our target from $42 to $40."
Shares of Intel closed at $37.75 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $37 Following 2Q Beat and Raise
- Argus Downgrades Sonoco Products (SON) to Hold
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on Ciena (CIEN) Following 4Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNomura, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!