Nomura Securities Cuts Price Target on Intel (INTC) Following 3Q Report
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Nomura Securities maintained a Buy rating on Intel (NASDAQ: INTC), and cut the price target to $40.00 (from $42.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. Intel reported revenue and EPS of $15.8b and $0.80, higher than both estimates of $15.6b and $0.72. INTC guided revenue to $15.7b, below seasonality, vs. estimates of $16.1b.
Analyst Romit Shah commented, "Notwithstanding a strong Q3, which came in much better than mgmt. originally guided, we believe investors likely walk away from the call concerned about DCG growth when Cloud (+32% yoy) takes a breather. We remain Buy-rated but lower our target from $42 to $40."
Shares of Intel closed at $37.75 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Securities Raises Price Target on Francesca's (FRAN) Following 3Q Beat
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Gibraltar Industries (ROCK) to $52; Reiterates Outperform
- FBR Capital Raises Price Target on Matador Resources (MTDR) Following Announced Offerings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNomura, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!