Nomura Securities Cuts Price Target on Fortinet (FTNT) Following 3Q Preannouncement
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Nomura Securities maintained a Buy rating on Fortinet (NASDAQ: FTNT), and cut the price target to $47.00 (from $55.00), following the company's 3Q preannouncement. Revenue is now expected to be $311-316mn, down from prior guidance of $319-324mn. EPS is expected to be $0.15-0.16 versus the prior range of $0.17-0.18.
Analyst Frederick Grieb commented, "After the market close on October 11, Fortinet negatively preannounced results for 3Q’16. The company highlighted lengthening deal cycles as well as execution challenges in North America and macro headwinds in Latin America and the UK as reasons for the miss."
Shares of Fortinet closed at $34.09 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- Maxim Integrated (MXIM) PT Bumped to $45 at Jefferies Following In-Line Results on Note 7 Impact
- Philip Morris Intl (PM) PT Raised to $101 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!