Nomura Assumes, Downgrades SouFun Holdings (SFUN) to Reduce
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Nomur assumes and downgraded SouFun Holdings (NYSE: SFUN) from Buy to Reduce with a price target of $3.03 (from $6.79).
Analyst Elly Chen commented, "We assume coverage of Soufun and downgrade it to Reduce from Buy, given the difficulties in its new businesses, and uncertainties from property market regulations and correction. We cut our FY17F/18F non-GAAP net profit by 30%/42% to factor in a decline in its new businesses. Our lowered TP of USD3.03 (from USD6.79), based on DCF, assumes a 10.5% WACC and 2.5% terminal growth rate (both unchanged). Key upside risks include possible privatisation and company share repurchases."
Shares of SouFun Holdings closed at $4.58 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- Stifel Raises Price Target on Clean Harbors (CLH) to $60; Reiterates Buy
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Comtech Telecom (CMTL) to $16 Following 1Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!