Nomura Assumes, Downgrades SouFun Holdings (SFUN) to Reduce
- S&P 500, Nasdaq set records as tech, banks lead
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Tops Q4 EPS by 20c, Issues Solid Q1 Outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c; $2B Accelerated Share Repurchase
- Seagate Technology (STX) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/24: (BOBE) (STX) (WDC) Higher; (NEWT) (MRCY) (CA) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Nomur assumes and downgraded SouFun Holdings (NYSE: SFUN) from Buy to Reduce with a price target of $3.03 (from $6.79).
Analyst Elly Chen commented, "We assume coverage of Soufun and downgrade it to Reduce from Buy, given the difficulties in its new businesses, and uncertainties from property market regulations and correction. We cut our FY17F/18F non-GAAP net profit by 30%/42% to factor in a decline in its new businesses. Our lowered TP of USD3.03 (from USD6.79), based on DCF, assumes a 10.5% WACC and 2.5% terminal growth rate (both unchanged). Key upside risks include possible privatisation and company share repurchases."
Shares of SouFun Holdings closed at $4.58 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alibaba (BABA) PT Raised to $133 at Instinet (Nomura)
- Needham & Company Reiterates Buy on Silicon Motion Technology (SIMO) Following 4Q Report
- Avondale Partners Downgrades Cross Country Healthcare (CCRN) to Market Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!