Nokia (NOK) Buying Alcatel (ALU) Wireless Assets Could Boost Value - Analyst
- Market Wrap: PPI Flat in August; Rackspace Nixes Sale Idea; Boeing, SpaceX Get NASA Contract
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/16: (AUXL) (NSPR) (YRCW) Higher; (RAX) (ADBE) (SXL) Lower (more...)
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
- Rackspace (RAX) Ends Formal Evaluation of M&A Transactions
- Endo (ENDP) Makes $28.10/Share Bid for Auxilium Pharma (AUXL)
Liberum commented today that the purchase would move Nokia Siemens Networks value to 0.8 times sales, pushing the unit to an overall valuation of €6.8 billion (just over $9 billion). Nokia's current market cap is at $23.6 billion.
Nokia could also garner another €4 billion in cash from the sale of its HERE unit, for a sum-of-the-parts value of €7.4 billion for the unit.
Liberum keeps Nokia at Buy, but raises its price target from €4.5 up to €5.7 per share.
For an analyst ratings summary and ratings history on Nokia click here. For more ratings news on Nokia click here.
Shares of Nokia closed at $6.36 on Thursday, with a 52 week range of $2.52 to $6.47.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: America Movil (AMX) Said to Solicit AT&T's (T) Interest in Mexico Assets
- QLT, Inc. (QLTI) on Watch as Merger Partner Auxilium (AUXL) Subject of Takeover Approach from Endo (ENDP)
- Macau Gaming Stocks Hit as Macau Looks at Fourth Straight Monthly Decline (MGM) (LVS) (WYNN) (MPEL)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Comments, Mergers and Acquisitions, Rumors, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!