Noble Reaffirms Comtech Telecom (CMTL) at 'Buy'; Positive on Shift Towards Organic Growth
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Noble Financial affirms Comtech Telecomm (Nasdaq: CMTL) at Buy with a price target of $20 following FY16 results reported late last week, still seeing shares as oversold.
Analyst Mark Jordan commented:
- [FY16] Revenues came in below expectations, but significant margin improvement and lower than expected acquisition related costs led to stronger than anticipated earnings of $0.14 per share, compared to an expected loss of $0.16.
- Bookings of $202.8 million gave a healthy quarterly book-to-bill ratio of 1.33x, compared to an average of 0.96x for the first three quarters of the year. Even excluding the impact of the $45 million NG 9-1-1 contract with Washington state, the ratio would have been above 1.0x as the company saw strong bookings across multiple business lines.
- The catalyst for the recent change in management was the board of director's desire to shift from the pursuit of inorganic growth to operational excellence, focusing on value added revenues, margin enhancement and free cash flow improvement. We are supportive of this shift in strategy, and believe it can create sustainable long term value.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Comtech Telecom (CMTL) to $16 Following 1Q
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $210 Following 4Q
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/08: (VYGR) (TLRD) (LULU) Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesNoble Financial, Earnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!